Nuggets (NUG) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Nuggets

Nuggets (NUG) Price

$0.00046242 USD (-5.16%)
6.13835297 BTC
Rank
1228
1H
-2.06%
24H
-5.16%
7D
-14.19%

Market Cap

$797,602.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$119.21 USD

Circulating Supply

1,724,830,000 NUG

Max Supply

--

Nuggets Latest News

Nuggets Widget Tool Addon

About Nuggets (NUG)


NUG to USD Calculator
NUG
USD

Nuggets Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Nuggets Code Progress

No github data found

NuggetsNuggets Price Chart US Dollar (NUG/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.13061053 -1.49% -9.50% $17.03 M 130,355,424 $9.60 M Origin Protocol seven day chart
2 $0.00003278 0.33% 14.95% $1.60 M 48,870,352,722 $? Vipstar Coin seven day chart
3 $0.00003589 0.38% 0.76% $148.34 K 4,133,323,630 $? Tourist Token seven day chart
4 $4.22 -1.17% -2.47% $116.11 K 27,500 $5.78 K MoonTools seven day chart
5 $4.35 -0.59% -8.72% $0.00 ? $213.23 K FC Barcelona Fan Token seven day chart
6 $5.95 -0.86% -9.37% $0.00 ? $113.95 K Juventus Fan Token seven day chart
7 $0.00010472 0.29% 0.46% $0.00 ? $2.83 CitiOs seven day chart

Nuggets Trading Data

Nuggets Price $0.00046242
Nuggets Price (BTC) 6.13835297
Nuggets Rank #1228
1 Hour
-2.06%
24 Hours
-5.16%
7 Days
-14.19%
Market Cap $797,602.00
Volume (24h) $119.21
Circulating Supply 1.72 B
Total Supply 9.73 B
Max Supply -
90 Day High / Low $0.00123784 USD / $0.00032457 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00115048 USD / $0.00048824 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00053664 USD / $0.00049962 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00053152 USD / $0.00043193 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00053238 USD / $0.00049245 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00049528 USD / $0.00052674 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (6.35%)
Yesterday's Volume $677.31 USD
Nuggets/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.16291015 NUG
Started 07 August 2018
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Nuggets (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Nuggets is at 798 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Nuggets owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Nuggets

How secure is the Nuggets Network?

Nuggets is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Nuggets Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Nuggets (Stats)

Nuggets ranks no 1228 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1228, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Nuggets Price Live

Today’s Nuggets price is $0.00046242 USD, which is down by -5.16% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -2.06%. Nuggets’s market cap currently sits at $797,602.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1228.

Nuggets Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.19%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00049528 USD while closing rates were $0.00052674 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00053238 USD / $0.00049245 USD and the volume were at $677.31 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00053664 USD / $0.00049962 USD , for 30 days is $0.00115048 USD / $0.00048824 USD and for 90 days is $0.00123784 USD / $0.00032457 USD

Nuggets Supply

The market capitalization of Nuggets is at $797,602.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $119.21.

1.72 B Nuggets are under circulation, with total supply of 9.73 B and the Maximum supply of -

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.