Opennity (OPNN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Opennity

Opennity (OPNN) Price

$0.00052508 USD (958.16%)
7.06882997 BTC
Rank
3565
1H
0.02%
24H
958.16%
7D
522.89%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

--

Opennity Latest News

Opennity Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Opennity (OPNN)


OPNN to USD Calculator
OPNN
USD

Opennity Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Opennity Code Progress

No github data found

OpennityOpennity Price Chart US Dollar (OPNN/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.05414729 -0.71% 8.37% $11.62 M 214,654,884 $297.59 K Nexxo seven day chart
2 $0.00170829 -0.54% 1.20% $1.86 M 1,089,467,817 $? HoryouToken seven day chart
3 $0.20680613 12.29% -10.23% $310.16 K 1,499,784 $20.84 K WinCash seven day chart
4 $0.12822801 0.67% 0.13% $230.62 K 1,798,551 $6.37 K MAX Exchange Token seven day chart
5 $0.00026979 -0.02% 2.33% $14.69 K 54,453,298 $? Shivers seven day chart
6 $0.03391998 0.67% 17.53% $0.00 ? $161.33 K Uniris seven day chart
7 $898.44 -0.31% -5.64% $0.00 ? $693.44 Maya Preferred 223 seven day chart

Opennity Trading Data

Opennity Price $0.00052508
Opennity Price (BTC) 7.06882997
Opennity Rank #3565
1 Hour
0.02%
24 Hours
958.16%
7 Days
522.89%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 1.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00052440 USD / $0.00000719 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00052440 USD / $0.00000719 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00052440 USD / $0.00004876 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00100043 USD / $0.00004781 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00005075 USD / $0.00004783 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00005065 USD / $0.00004841 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00000224 USD (-4.41%)
Yesterday's Volume $10,908.35 USD
Opennity/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.14146613 OPNN
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Opennity (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Opennity is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of Opennity owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Opennity

How secure is the Opennity Network?

Opennity is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Opennity Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Opennity (Stats)

Opennity ranks no 3565 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 3565, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Opennity Price Live

Today’s Opennity price is $0.00052508 USD, which is up by 958.16% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.02%. Opennity’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #3565.

Opennity Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 522.89%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00005065 USD while closing rates were $0.00004841 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00005075 USD / $0.00004783 USD and the volume were at $10,908.35 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00052440 USD / $0.00004876 USD , for 30 days is $0.00052440 USD / $0.00000719 USD and for 90 days is $0.00052440 USD / $0.00000719 USD

Opennity Supply

The market capitalization of Opennity is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is .

- Opennity are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.