Playgroundz (IOG) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Playgroundz

Playgroundz (IOG) Price

$0.07187720 USD (-9.91%)
988.15351896 BTC
Rank
948
1H
0.06%
24H
-9.91%
7D
-28.94%

Market Cap

$2,051,740.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$3,177.35 USD

Circulating Supply

28,545,100 IOG

Max Supply

--

Playgroundz Latest News

Playgroundz Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Playgroundz (IOG)

The web of diversions is the system of videogames, electronic media, programming, reassures, web gadgets and PCs with gamers, programming designers, and videogame distributers which empowers these subjects to associate and trade data. We are an endless virtual play area where gamers and engineers live, investigate, find and interface with everything videogames.


IOG to USD Calculator
IOG
USD

Playgroundz Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Playgroundz Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

PlaygroundzPlaygroundz Price Chart US Dollar (IOG/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00233598 -0.24% -4.18% $10.24 K 4,383,856 $1.23 MarteXcoin seven day chart
2 $0.00013901 0.81% 10.03% $0.00 ? $269.92 K LGCY Network seven day chart
3 $0.72712310 0.52% 2.76% $0.00 ? $18.42 K OpenAlexa Protocol seven day chart
4 $0.00020474 -0.24% 4.25% $0.00 ? $15.68 K MEX seven day chart
5 $0.00012134 1.59% 20.15% $0.00 ? $13.08 K MIKS COIN seven day chart
6 $0.93844720 -1.17% 4.26% $0.00 ? $5.31 K Hive Dollar seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 168,401,489 $? Etherisc DIP Token seven day chart

Playgroundz Trading Data

Playgroundz Price $0.07187720
Playgroundz Price (BTC) 988.15351896
Playgroundz Rank #948
1 Hour
0.06%
24 Hours
-9.91%
7 Days
-28.94%
Market Cap $2,051,740.00
Volume (24h) $3,177.35
Circulating Supply 28.55 M
Total Supply 2.20 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.61279300 USD / $0.00184170 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.61279300 USD / $0.00659796 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.10592500 USD / $0.08270550 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.11494884 USD / $0.07003437 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.09008788 USD / $0.07976261 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.08992253 USD / $0.07979151 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.01013102 USD (-11.27%)
Yesterday's Volume $3,991.63 USD
Playgroundz/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00101199 IOG
Started 21 September 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Playgroundz (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Playgroundz is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of Playgroundz owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Playgroundz

How secure is the Playgroundz Network?

Playgroundz is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Playgroundz Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Playgroundz (Stats)

Playgroundz ranks no 948 in the market. It is the nine hundred forty-eighth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Playgroundz Price Live

Today’s Playgroundz price is $0.07187720 USD, which is down by -9.91% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.06%. Playgroundz’s market cap currently sits at $2,051,740.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #948.

Playgroundz Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -28.94%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.08992253 USD while closing rates were $0.07979151 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.09008788 USD / $0.07976261 USD and the volume were at $3,991.63 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.10592500 USD / $0.08270550 USD , for 30 days is $0.61279300 USD / $0.00659796 USD and for 90 days is $0.61279300 USD / $0.00184170 USD

Playgroundz Supply

The market capitalization of Playgroundz is at $2,051,740.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $3,177.35.

28.55 M Playgroundz are under circulation, with total supply of 2.20 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.