Polygon Latest News
Polygon Stock Price Chart
Polygon (MATIC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Polygon :
Polygon(MATIC) is an Ethereum(ETH) token that will increase the polygon network. Matic is a supporting scaling platform network that makes your transaction easy, speedy, and secure. The polygonPolygon is the best solution for Ethereum because, with this solution, you can trade with the lowest transaction fees. The Matic team has a total of 12 employees, and more are coming. Among them, a total is three co-founders. Six are core developers, and Others ar...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Polygon wallet
Polygon (MATIC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Polygon wallet came into existence.
A Polygon wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Polygon without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Polygon wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Polygon.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Polygon?
- Start google and type Polygon.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Polygon. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Polygon cash. Else select MATIC wallet while you want to receive Polygons.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Polygons.
How can you send Polygon?
- Open the Polygon.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Polygon Cash or select MATIC while you want to send Polygons.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Polygon coins