QuarkChain Latest News
QuarkChain Stock Price Chart
QuarkChain Team Members
|Zhaoguang Wang||Software Engineer||-||-||-||-|
|Xiaoli Ma||Research Scientist||-||-||-||-|
|Yaodong Yang||Research Scientist||-||-||-||-|
|Wencen Wu||Research Scientist||-||-||-||-|
|Anthurine Xiang||Marketing and Community||-||-||-||-|
|Ting Du||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Patrick Mei||Community Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Arun G. Phadke||Advisor||-||-||-||-|
QuarkChain (QKC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About QuarkChain :
QuarkChain (QKC) plans to give a protected, decentralized, and versatile blockchain answer for convey 1,000,000+ on-chain TPS (exchanges every second). The principle highlights of Quarkchain are its reshardable two-layered blockchain, cooperative mining, flat adaptability, cross-shard exchanges, and streamlined record the board. Quarkchain needs to manufacture a high throughput P2P organize for regular use. Quarkchain group have over 96% of token supply.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the QuarkChain wallet
QuarkChain (QKC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the QuarkChain wallet came into existence.
A QuarkChain wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your QuarkChain without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the QuarkChain wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the QuarkChain.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive QuarkChain?
- Start google and type QuarkChain.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive QuarkChain. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving QuarkChain cash. Else select QKC wallet while you want to receive QuarkChains.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you QuarkChains.
How can you send QuarkChain?
- Open the QuarkChain.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending QuarkChain Cash or select QKC while you want to send QuarkChains.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store QuarkChains or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or QuarkChains.