Ravencoin (RVN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Ravencoin

Ravencoin (RVN) Price

$0.01130090 USD (1.53%)
155.33861809 BTC
Rank
95
1H
0.05%
24H
1.53%
7D
-9.48%

Market Cap

$83,357,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$4,425,600 USD

Circulating Supply

7,376,140,000 RVN

Max Supply

21,000,000,000 RVN

Ravencoin Latest News

Ravencoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Ravencoin (RVN)

Ravencoin (RVN) is an open-source blockchain venture that has some expertise in the creation and distributed exchange of advantages. Ravencoin empowers clients to make and exchange any genuine world (for example items) or advanced (for example virtual merchandise) resources on a system. The center designers propelled Ravencoin on 3 Jan 2018. The undertaking has some unmistakable patrons: Bruce Fenton, Board Member of The Bitcoin Foundation, exhorts the group while Overstock has made a multi-million dollar speculation into the venture. Ravencoin is an advanced shared system that expects to execute an utilization case explicit blockchain, intended to productively deal with one explicit capacity: the exchange of advantages starting with one gathering then onto the next. Based on a fork of the Bitcoin code, Ravencoin was propelled January third, 2018, and is a genuinely open source venture (no ICO or masternodes). It centers around structure a valuable innovation, with a solid and developing network.


RVN to USD Calculator
RVN
USD

Ravencoin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Ravencoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

RavencoinRavencoin Price Chart US Dollar (RVN/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.04921942 0.25% 16.34% $387.14 K 7,865,686 $1.43 K ZCore seven day chart
2 $0.00027515 -0.03% 1.52% $27.52 K 100,018,000 $? Theresa May Coin seven day chart
3 $0.03106319 9.90% 31.81% $0.00 ? $1.61 M HUPAYX seven day chart
4 $0.08126578 -1.39% -3.97% $0.00 ? $1.43 M FEX Token seven day chart
5 $0.36285717 0.00% 0.07% $0.00 ? $135.01 K Meter Stable seven day chart
6 $0.03856264 -2.88% -17.50% $0.00 ? $122.52 K CHADS VC seven day chart
7 $0.00225872 -34.66% -30.74% $0.00 ? $473.23 XTRM COIN seven day chart

Ravencoin Trading Data

Ravencoin Price $0.01130090
Ravencoin Price (BTC) 155.33861809
Ravencoin Rank #95
1 Hour
0.05%
24 Hours
1.53%
7 Days
-9.48%
Market Cap $83,357,000.00
Volume (24h) $4,425,600
Circulating Supply 7.38 B
Total Supply 7.38 B
Max Supply 21.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.02612900 USD / $0.01098280 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.01393200 USD / $0.01098280 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.01231260 USD / $0.01098280 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.01140152 USD / $0.01105506 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.01142195 USD / $0.01070600 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.01135906 USD / $0.01107536 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00028369 USD (-2.5%)
Yesterday's Volume $6,091,469.50 USD
Ravencoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00643755 RVN
Started 10 March 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm X16R
Hardware wallet -

About Ravencoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Ravencoin is at 83 million dollars.

80 percent of Ravencoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Ravencoin

How secure is the Ravencoin Network?

Ravencoin is secured using the X16-R algorithm, which falls to the X16-R family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Ravencoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Ravencoin (Stats)

Ravencoin ranks no 95 in the market. It is the ninety-fifth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Ravencoin Price Live

Today’s Ravencoin price is $0.01130090 USD, which is up by 1.53% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.05%. Ravencoin’s market cap currently sits at $83,357,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #95.

Ravencoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -9.48%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01135906 USD while closing rates were $0.01107536 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01142195 USD / $0.01070600 USD and the volume were at $6,091,469.50 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01231260 USD / $0.01098280 USD , for 30 days is $0.01393200 USD / $0.01098280 USD and for 90 days is $0.02612900 USD / $0.01098280 USD

Ravencoin Supply

The market capitalization of Ravencoin is at $83,357,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $4,425,600.

7.38 B Ravencoin are under circulation, with total supply of 7.38 B and the Maximum supply of 21.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.