Ravencoin Latest News
Ravencoin Stock Price Chart
Ravencoin (RVN) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Ravencoin :
Ravencoin (RVN) is an open-source blockchain venture that has some expertise in the creation and distributed exchange of advantages. Ravencoin empowers clients to make and exchange any genuine world (for example items) or advanced (for example virtual merchandise) resources on a system. The center designers propelled Ravencoin on 3 Jan 2018. The undertaking has some unmistakable patrons: Bruce Fenton, Board Member of The Bitcoin Foundation, exhorts the gro...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Ravencoin wallet
Ravencoin (RVN) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Ravencoin wallet came into existence.
A Ravencoin wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Ravencoin without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Ravencoin wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Ravencoin.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Ravencoin?
- Start google and type Ravencoin.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Ravencoin. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Ravencoin cash. Else select RVN wallet while you want to receive Ravencoins.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Ravencoins.
How can you send Ravencoin?
- Open the Ravencoin.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Ravencoin Cash or select RVN while you want to send Ravencoins.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Ravencoins or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Ravencoins.