SakeToken (SAKE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


SakeToken

SakeToken (SAKE) Price

$0.08390980 USD (4.93%)
1,124.74800009 BTC
Rank
667
1H
0.51%
24H
4.93%
7D
9.39%

Market Cap

$5,004,680.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

59,643,600 SAKE

Max Supply

--

SakeToken Latest News

SakeToken Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About SakeToken (SAKE)


SAKE to USD Calculator
SAKE
USD

SakeToken Stock Price Chart

No team data found

SakeToken Code Progress

No github data found

SakeTokenSakeToken Price Chart US Dollar (SAKE/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00066028 -1.04% -0.25% $283.10 K 428,755,167 $? InternationalCryptoX seven day chart
2 $6.26 -8.55% -9.91% $125.27 K 20,000 $374.98 Toast.finance seven day chart
3 $938.75 6.22% -1.29% $0.00 ? $28.65 K 3X Short Sushi Token seven day chart
4 $0.22610630 0.90% -2.57% $0.00 ? $5.09 K Ethereum Vault seven day chart
5 $0.06752116 0.06% -12.11% $0.00 ? $228.79 SorachanCoin seven day chart
6 $0.00015707 0.01% -1.25% $0.00 ? $109.08 Krypton Galaxy Coin seven day chart
7 $0.00389686 0.67% 1.43% $0.00 ? $? Diplexcoin seven day chart

SakeToken Trading Data

SakeToken Price $0.08390980
SakeToken Price (BTC) 1,124.74800009
SakeToken Rank #667
1 Hour
0.51%
24 Hours
4.93%
7 Days
9.39%
Market Cap $5,004,680.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 59.64 M
Total Supply 113.94 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $1.96 USD / $0.05726850 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.08913420 USD / $0.06881090 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.08390980 USD / $0.08387140 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.08390980 USD / $0.08390976 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.08390976 USD / $0.08390976 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.08390976 USD / $0.08390976 USD
Yesterday's Change 0 USD (0%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
SakeToken/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00088909 SAKE
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About SakeToken (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of SakeToken is at 5 million dollars.

80 percent of SakeToken owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via SakeToken

How secure is the SakeToken Network?

SakeToken is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork SakeToken Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About SakeToken (Stats)

SakeToken ranks no 667 in the market. It is the six hundred sixty-seventh largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

SakeToken Price Live

Today’s SakeToken price is $0.08390980 USD, which is up by 4.93% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.51%. SakeToken’s market cap currently sits at $5,004,680.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #667.

SakeToken Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 9.39%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.08390976 USD while closing rates were $0.08390976 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.08390976 USD / $0.08390976 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.08390980 USD / $0.08387140 USD , for 30 days is $0.08913420 USD / $0.06881090 USD and for 90 days is $1.96 USD / $0.05726850 USD

SakeToken Supply

The market capitalization of SakeToken is at $5,004,680.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

59.64 M SakeToken are under circulation, with total supply of 113.94 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.