Siacoin (SC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Siacoin

Siacoin (SC) Price

$0.00254140 USD (0.51%)
34.83288057 BTC
Rank
80
1H
0.97%
24H
0.51%
7D
-9.42%

Market Cap

$114,311,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$2,743,350 USD

Circulating Supply

44,979,400,000 SC

Max Supply

--

Siacoin Latest News

Siacoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Siacoin (SC)

Siacoin (SIA) provides an open-source low-cost solution for cloud storage. SIA is the first decentralized storage platform secured by blockchain technology, which provides lower cost than traditional cloud storage providers. Sia blockchain is meant to be highly redundant, completely private, and more affordable than many alternatives.


SC to USD Calculator
SC
USD

Siacoin Stock Price Chart

Siacoin Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
David Vorick CEO, Cofounder, Core Developer - - - -
Luke Champine Co-Founder & Core Developer - - - -
Zach Herbert VP of Operation LinkedIn - - -
Steve Funk Head of Support & Communications LinkedIn - - -
Chris Schinnerl Core Developer - - Github -

Siacoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

SiacoinSiacoin Price Chart US Dollar (SC/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $69.73 -1.10% -0.67% $682.78 M 9,791,446 $539.12 M Dash seven day chart
2 $0.12650809 0.34% -3.83% $13.67 M 108,056,545 $613.52 K Stakenet seven day chart
3 $0.06014163 -2.11% -3.30% $6.01 M 99,999,994 $25.14 K Wings seven day chart
4 $0.00210400 -2.02% -2.00% $2.15 M 1,021,680,996 $731.29 K Skrumble Network seven day chart
5 $0.00164474 -1.07% -7.09% $5.04 K 3,064,800 $0.00 Save and Gain seven day chart
6 $0.00617514 -6.76% -81.56% $0.00 ? $21.81 K YOUengine seven day chart
7 $1,281.57 5.30% 5.91% $0.00 ? $3.06 K 1x Long Bitcoin Implied Volatility Token seven day chart

Siacoin Trading Data

Siacoin Price $0.00254140
Siacoin Price (BTC) 34.83288057
Siacoin Rank #80
1 Hour
0.97%
24 Hours
0.51%
7 Days
-9.42%
Market Cap $114,311,000.00
Volume (24h) $2,743,350
Circulating Supply 44.98 B
Total Supply 44.98 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00497547 USD / $0.00252069 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00321618 USD / $0.00253134 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00275147 USD / $0.00253134 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00257774 USD / $0.00250626 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00260022 USD / $0.00248802 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00257897 USD / $0.00252859 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00005038 USD (-1.95%)
Yesterday's Volume $2,248,807.75 USD
Siacoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02870851 SC
Started 26 August 2015
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Blake2b
Hardware wallet -

About Siacoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Siacoin is at 114 million dollars.

80 percent of Siacoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Siacoin

How secure is the Siacoin Network?

Siacoin is secured using the Bla-ke2b algorithm, which falls to the Bla-k family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Siacoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Siacoin (Stats)

Siacoin ranks no 80 in the market. It is the eightieth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Siacoin Price Live

Today’s Siacoin price is $0.00254140 USD, which is up by 0.51% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.97%. Siacoin’s market cap currently sits at $114,311,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #80.

Siacoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -9.42%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00257897 USD while closing rates were $0.00252859 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00260022 USD / $0.00248802 USD and the volume were at $2,248,807.75 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00275147 USD / $0.00253134 USD , for 30 days is $0.00321618 USD / $0.00253134 USD and for 90 days is $0.00497547 USD / $0.00252069 USD

Siacoin Supply

The market capitalization of Siacoin is at $114,311,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $2,743,350.

44.98 B Siacoin are under circulation, with total supply of 44.98 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.