SingularDTV Latest News
SingularDTV Stock Price Chart
SingularDTV (SNGLS) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About SingularDTV :
SingularDTV (SNGLS) is a blockchain diversion studio establishing the framework for a decentralized media outlet. Building the eventual fate of rights the board, venture financing, and shared dispersion, SingularDTV's stage engages specialists and makers with incredible assets to oversee ventures from improvement to dissemination.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the SingularDTV wallet
SingularDTV (SNGLS) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the SingularDTV wallet came into existence.
A SingularDTV wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your SingularDTV without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the SingularDTV wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the SingularDTV.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive SingularDTV?
- Start google and type SingularDTV.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive SingularDTV. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving SingularDTV cash. Else select SNGLS wallet while you want to receive SingularDTVs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you SingularDTVs.
How can you send SingularDTV?
- Open the SingularDTV.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending SingularDTV Cash or select SNGLS while you want to send SingularDTVs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store SingularDTVs or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or SingularDTVs.