Solana Latest News
Solana Stock Price Chart
Solana (SOL) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Solana :
Solana(SOL) is fundamentally the most popular cryptocurrency. Solana network is focusing on fast transactions and high throughput. Solana is working on a unique mechanism that is helping in transaction speed. With the help of SOL, users can pay their transaction fees because SOL is the network's native cryptocurrency. When we consider blockchain technology, scalability is the most crucial factor and most significant challenge as well. Every network has ...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Solana wallet
Solana (SOL) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Solana wallet came into existence.
A Solana wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Solana without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Solana wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Solana.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Solana?
- Start google and type Solana.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Solana. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Solana cash. Else select SOL wallet while you want to receive Solanas.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Solanas.
How can you send Solana?
- Open the Solana.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Solana Cash or select SOL while you want to send Solanas.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Solanas or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Solanas.