SOLVE Latest News
SOLVE Stock Price Chart
SOLVE Team Members
|David S. Hanekom||CMO||-||-||-||-|
|Jason Dehni||Regional Manager Asia/Pacific||-||-||-||-|
|Mariya Ozadovskaya||Director of Marketing and Communications||-||-||-||-|
SOLVE (SOLVE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About SOLVE :
Solve.Care is a human services IT organization that manufactures blockchain stages which the group accepts may improve the manner in which social insurance is conveyed and oversaw. The Solve.Care stage apparently utilizes blockchain innovation as the hidden appropriated record for organizing care, advantages and installments between all gatherings in the chain of social insurance: patients, specialists, drug stores, research centers, managers, guaranto...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the SOLVE wallet
SOLVE (SOLVE) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the SOLVE wallet came into existence.
A SOLVE wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your SOLVE without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the SOLVE wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the SOLVE.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive SOLVE?
- Start google and type SOLVE.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive SOLVE. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving SOLVE cash. Else select SOLVE wallet while you want to receive SOLVEs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you SOLVEs.
How can you send SOLVE?
- Open the SOLVE.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending SOLVE Cash or select SOLVE while you want to send SOLVEs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store SOLVEs or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or SOLVEs.