StarCurve (XSTAR) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


StarCurve

StarCurve (XSTAR) Price

$0.44018800 USD (679.83%)
5,912.81781255 BTC
Rank
906
1H
0.03%
24H
679.83%
7D
335.62%

Market Cap

$2,352,320.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

5,343,900 XSTAR

Max Supply

--

StarCurve Latest News

StarCurve Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About StarCurve (XSTAR)


XSTAR to USD Calculator
XSTAR
USD

StarCurve Stock Price Chart

No team data found

StarCurve Code Progress

No github data found

StarCurveStarCurve Price Chart US Dollar (XSTAR/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00620330 -4.04% 4.24% $75.67 M 12,198,000,000 $1.10 M XinFin Network seven day chart
2 $0.28877692 -0.04% 3.23% $3.54 M 12,241,334 $716.27 K SENSO seven day chart
3 $0.02591574 15.66% 6.79% $2.06 M 79,484,980 $852.21 NOW Token seven day chart
4 $0.14226236 -0.40% 3.92% $244.99 K 1,722,113 $17.29 K GokuMarket Credit seven day chart
5 $0.00016323 1.75% 1.98% $227.11 K 1,391,302,551 $158.91 K DATx seven day chart
6 $0.00134210 -0.38% -15.23% $61.75 K 46,010,756 $0.72 Bitcoin Adult seven day chart
7 $0.74730015 -0.10% 37.95% $0.00 ? $376.91 K FUTUREXCRYPTO seven day chart

StarCurve Trading Data

StarCurve Price $0.44018800
StarCurve Price (BTC) 5,912.81781255
StarCurve Rank #906
1 Hour
0.03%
24 Hours
679.83%
7 Days
335.62%
Market Cap $2,352,320.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 5.34 M
Total Supply 10.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.53337100 USD / $0.05638820 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.44018800 USD / $0.05638820 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.44018800 USD / $0.44016800 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.44018800 USD / $0.44018778 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.44018778 USD / $0.44018778 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.44018778 USD / $0.44018778 USD
Yesterday's Change 0 USD (0%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
StarCurve/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00016912 XSTAR
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About StarCurve (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of StarCurve is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of StarCurve owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via StarCurve

How secure is the StarCurve Network?

StarCurve is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork StarCurve Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About StarCurve (Stats)

StarCurve ranks no 906 in the market. It is the nine hundred sixth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

StarCurve Price Live

Today’s StarCurve price is $0.44018800 USD, which is up by 679.83% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.03%. StarCurve’s market cap currently sits at $2,352,320.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #906.

StarCurve Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 335.62%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.44018778 USD while closing rates were $0.44018778 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.44018778 USD / $0.44018778 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.44018800 USD / $0.44016800 USD , for 30 days is $0.44018800 USD / $0.05638820 USD and for 90 days is $0.53337100 USD / $0.05638820 USD

StarCurve Supply

The market capitalization of StarCurve is at $2,352,320.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

5.34 M StarCurve are under circulation, with total supply of 10.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.