Stellar (XLM) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Stellar (XLM) Price
Stellar Latest News
About Stellar (XLM)
The Stellar network is an open source, distributed, and community owned network used to facilitate near instant payments, with almost zero fees, and a smart contract platform to create digital asset economy. Stellar is used to build financial products that connect people everywhere. Stellar.org, the organization that supports Stellar, is centralized (controlled by one central place) like XRP and meant to handle cross platform transactions and micro transactions like XRP. Unlike Ripple, Stellar is a non-profit organization, their platform itself is open source and decentralized (without having one central area of command). Through the use of its intermediary currency XLM, a user can send any currency that they own to anyone else in a different currency.
Stellar Stock Price Chart
Stellar Team Members
|Jed McCaleb||Co-Founder & CTO||Github||Medium|
|David Mazières||Chief Scientist (nChain)||-||-|
|Boris Reznikov||Director of partnership||-||-|
|Keith Rabois||Board Member||-||-||-|
|Shivani Siroya||Board Member||-||-||-|
|Greg Brockman||Board Member||-||-||-|
|Adrian E. Martinez||Advisor||-||-||-||-|
|Tom Llewellyn-Smith||Systems Architect||-||-||-||-|
|Johnny Goodnow||Developer Relations||-||-||-||-|
|Lisa Nestor||Director of Partnerships||-||-|
Stellar Price Chart US Dollar (XLM/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.00213558||-0.04%||-0.15%||$20.18 M||9,449,081,034||$2.85 M|
|2||$2.57||-4.23%||-9.02%||$10.88 M||4,227,273||$1.99 M|
|3||$0.01750364||-1.30%||0.46%||$1.63 M||93,355,331||$299.76 K|
Stellar Trading Data
|Stellar Price (BTC)||1,064.62111794|
|Circulating Supply||20.88 B|
|Total Supply||50.00 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.11394900 USD / $0.06916910 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.08551830 USD / $0.07138560 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.08398450 USD / $0.07637870 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.07948875 USD / $0.07504772 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.07846580 USD / $0.07504772 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.07754700 USD / $0.07706814 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00047886 USD (%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$144,957,616 USD|
|Stellar/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00093930 XLM|
|Started||05 August 2014|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Stellar Consensus Protocol|
|Algorithm||Stellar Consensus Protocol|
About Stellar (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Stellar is at 2 billion dollars.
80 percent of Stellar owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Stellar
How secure is the Stellar Network?
Stellar is secured using the Ste-llar Consensus Protocol algorithm, which falls to the Ste-l family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Stellar Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Stellar (Stats)
Stellar ranks no 17 in the market. It is the seventeenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Stellar Price Live
Today’s Stellar price is $0.07758980 USD, which is up by 1.08% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.72%. Stellar’s market cap currently sits at $1,619,770,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #17.
Stellar Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -9.19%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.07754700 USD while closing rates were $0.07706814 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.07846580 USD / $0.07504772 USD and the volume were at $144,957,616 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.08398450 USD / $0.07637870 USD , for 30 days is $0.08551830 USD / $0.07138560 USD and for 90 days is $0.11394900 USD / $0.06916910 USD
The market capitalization of Stellar is at $1,619,770,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $140,473,000.
20.88 B Stellar are under circulation, with total supply of 50.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00