Substratum Latest News
Substratum Stock Price Chart
Substratum Team Members
|Justin Tabb||CEO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Abram Cookson||Co-Founder & CIO||-||-|
|B.J. Allmon||COO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Dan Wiebe||Technical Lead||-||-||-|
Substratum (SUB) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Substratum :
Substratum (SUB) is an open-source organize that enables anybody to designate extra figuring assets to help the establishment of the decentralized web. Its vision is to 'make the web a free and reasonable spot for the whole world'. The Substratum Network is an overall gathering of hubs that utilizes cryptography to convey secure substance all inclusive without the requirement for VPNs or Tor. Any individual who runs a Substratum Node are remunerated with S...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Substratum wallet
Substratum (SUB) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Substratum wallet came into existence.
A Substratum wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Substratum without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Substratum wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Substratum.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Substratum?
- Start google and type Substratum.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Substratum. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Substratum cash. Else select SUB wallet while you want to receive Substratums.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Substratums.
How can you send Substratum?
- Open the Substratum.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Substratum Cash or select SUB while you want to send Substratums.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store Substratum coins