Synthetix Network Token (SNX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Synthetix Network Token

Synthetix Network Token (SNX) Price

$2.98 USD (-2.7%)
40,999.66872898 BTC
Rank
46
1H
-1.4%
24H
-2.7%
7D
-20.06%

Market Cap

$312,185,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$25,147,700 USD

Circulating Supply

104,664,000 SNX

Max Supply

--

Synthetix Network Token Latest News

Synthetix Network Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Synthetix Network Token (SNX)


SNX to USD Calculator
SNX
USD

Synthetix Network Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Synthetix Network Token Code Progress

No github data found

Synthetix Network TokenSynthetix Network Token Price Chart US Dollar (SNX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.04921942 0.25% 16.34% $387.14 K 7,865,686 $1.43 K ZCore seven day chart
2 $0.00027515 -0.03% 1.52% $27.52 K 100,018,000 $? Theresa May Coin seven day chart
3 $0.03106319 9.90% 31.81% $0.00 ? $1.61 M HUPAYX seven day chart
4 $0.08126578 -1.39% -3.97% $0.00 ? $1.43 M FEX Token seven day chart
5 $0.36285717 0.00% 0.07% $0.00 ? $135.01 K Meter Stable seven day chart
6 $0.03856264 -2.88% -17.50% $0.00 ? $122.52 K CHADS VC seven day chart
7 $0.00225872 -34.66% -30.74% $0.00 ? $473.23 XTRM COIN seven day chart

Synthetix Network Token Trading Data

Synthetix Network Token Price $2.98
Synthetix Network Token Price (BTC) 40,999.66872898
Synthetix Network Token Rank #46
1 Hour
-1.4%
24 Hours
-2.7%
7 Days
-20.06%
Market Cap $312,185,000.00
Volume (24h) $25,147,700
Circulating Supply 104.66 M
Total Supply 207.11 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $7.5 USD / $3.11 USD
30 Day High / Low $4.76 USD / $3.11 USD
7 Day High / Low $3.81 USD / $3.11 USD
24 Hour High / Low $3.26 USD / $2.95 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $3.8 USD / $3.31 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $3.64 USD / $3.35 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.29597712 USD (-8.12%)
Yesterday's Volume $39,209,960 USD
Synthetix Network Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00002439 SNX
Started 14 March 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Synthetix Network Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Synthetix Network Token is at 312 million dollars.

80 percent of Synthetix Network Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Synthetix Network Token

How secure is the Synthetix Network Token Network?

Synthetix Network Token is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Synthetix Network Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Synthetix Network Token (Stats)

Synthetix Network Token ranks no 46 in the market. It is the forty-sixth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Synthetix Network Token Price Live

Today’s Synthetix Network Token price is $2.98 USD, which is down by -2.7% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.4%. Synthetix Network Token’s market cap currently sits at $312,185,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #46.

Synthetix Network Token Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -20.06%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $3.64 USD while closing rates were $3.35 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $3.8 USD / $3.31 USD and the volume were at $39,209,960 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $3.81 USD / $3.11 USD , for 30 days is $4.76 USD / $3.11 USD and for 90 days is $7.5 USD / $3.11 USD

Synthetix Network Token Supply

The market capitalization of Synthetix Network Token is at $312,185,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $25,147,700.

104.66 M Synthetix Network Token are under circulation, with total supply of 207.11 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.