Tether (USDT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Tether

Tether (USDT) Price

$1 USD (0%)
13,473.76868832 BTC
Rank
3
1H
0%
24H
0%
7D
-0.01%

Market Cap

$16,542,800,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$46,044,300,000 USD

Circulating Supply

16,532,600,000 USDT

Max Supply

--

Tether Latest News

Tether Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Tether (USDT)

Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with stable value which is kind of mirror value of the U.S. dollar. According to their site, the idea was to create a stable cryptocurrency which can be used like a digital dollar. 1USDT = 1USD - according to ToS (Terms-of-service) of Tether Limited Company.


USDT to USD Calculator
USDT
USD

Tether Stock Price Chart

Tether Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
J. L. van der Velde CEO LinkedIn - - -
Giancarlo Devasini CFO LinkedIn - - -
Philip Potter CSO LinkedIn - - -
Matthew Tremblay CCO - - - -
Stuart Hoegner General Counsel LinkedIn - - -

Tether Code Progress

No github data found

TetherTether Price Chart US Dollar (USDT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01470590 -1.97% -4.62% $4.18 M 284,073,817 $137.87 K OneRoot Network seven day chart
2 $0.01629460 -0.88% 0.56% $3.12 M 191,542,291 $44.52 K DEX seven day chart
3 $0.00431350 -0.13% 1.40% $3.08 M 713,563,585 $209.70 K EXMO Coin seven day chart
4 $0.00971062 -4.87% -1.47% $481.23 K 49,557,259 $19.70 K Ether-1 seven day chart
5 $0.00023160 -34.01% -20.18% $183.89 K 794,000,000 $188.61 adToken seven day chart
6 $0.00004208 -0.68% 8.71% $5.84 K 138,683,802 $2.10 XOVBank seven day chart
7 $0.00177293 0.10% 2.05% $0.00 ? $37.62 K TriipMiles seven day chart

Tether Trading Data

Tether Price $1
Tether Price (BTC) 13,473.76868832
Tether Rank #3
1 Hour
0%
24 Hours
0%
7 Days
-0.01%
Market Cap $16,542,800,000.00
Volume (24h) $46,044,300,000
Circulating Supply 16.53 B
Total Supply 17.08 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $1.02 USD / $0.99870300 USD
30 Day High / Low $1 USD / $1 USD
7 Day High / Low $1 USD / $1 USD
24 Hour High / Low $1 USD / $1 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1 USD / $1 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1 USD / $1 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.00811499%)
Yesterday's Volume $45,145,370,624 USD
Tether/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00007422 USDT
Started 25 February 2015
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Tether (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Tether is at 17 billion dollars.

80 percent of Tether owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Tether

How secure is the Tether Network?

Tether is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Tether Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Tether (Stats)

Tether ranks no 3 in the market. It is the third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Tether Price Live

Today’s Tether price is $1 USD, which is up by 0% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0%. Tether’s market cap currently sits at $16,542,800,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #3.

Tether Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.01%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1 USD while closing rates were $1 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1 USD / $1 USD and the volume were at $45,145,370,624 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1 USD / $1 USD , for 30 days is $1 USD / $1 USD and for 90 days is $1.02 USD / $0.99870300 USD

Tether Supply

The market capitalization of Tether is at $16,542,800,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $46,044,300,000.

16.53 B Tether are under circulation, with total supply of 17.08 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.