TokenClub (TCT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


TokenClub

TokenClub (TCT) Price

$0.00637670 USD (0.1%)
88.32912006 BTC
Rank
700
1H
0.64%
24H
0.1%
7D
-17.13%

Market Cap

$4,419,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$57,174.90 USD

Circulating Supply

692,992,000 TCT

Max Supply

--

TokenClub Latest News

TokenClub Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About TokenClub (TCT)

TokenClub (TCT) is a blockchain based cryptographic money venture stage, which gives speculators proficient digital currency advertise data, speculation counseling and techniques and other extensive administrations.


TCT to USD Calculator
TCT
USD

TokenClub Stock Price Chart

No team data found

TokenClub Code Progress

No github data found

TokenClubTokenClub Price Chart US Dollar (TCT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.12010540 -7.14% 3.88% $8.70 M 72,470,511 $161.53 K Quantum Resistant Ledger seven day chart
2 $0.01464882 -3.92% 1.22% $6.03 M 411,396,607 $234.74 K Multi Channel Influencer Creater Cloud Funding Platform seven day chart
3 $0.37532627 -1.40% 13.72% $4.05 M 10,800,000 $2.46 M UniLend seven day chart
4 $0.00027704 0.25% 1.91% $223.01 K 804,998,349 $? MARK.SPACE seven day chart
5 $0.00827787 0.31% 25.74% $168.49 K 20,354,622 $33.10 K Arbidex seven day chart
6 $142.45 -1.56% 11.00% $0.00 ? $54.69 K BoringDAO seven day chart
7 $0.00959449 0.57% 1.48% $0.00 ? $15.11 K Aquila Protocol seven day chart

TokenClub Trading Data

TokenClub Price $0.00637670
TokenClub Price (BTC) 88.32912006
TokenClub Rank #700
1 Hour
0.64%
24 Hours
0.1%
7 Days
-17.13%
Market Cap $4,419,000.00
Volume (24h) $57,174.90
Circulating Supply 692.99 M
Total Supply 995.24 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.02974420 USD / $0.00631615 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00979356 USD / $0.00631615 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00766109 USD / $0.00631615 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00677437 USD / $0.00600431 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00701735 USD / $0.00660052 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00671315 USD / $0.00677285 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.88926605%)
Yesterday's Volume $451,608.50 USD
TokenClub/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.01132129 TCT
Started 11 January 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Ethereum consensus (currently proof of work, will be proof of stake later on)
Algorithm Unknown
Hardware wallet 1

About TokenClub (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of TokenClub is at 4 million dollars.

80 percent of TokenClub owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via TokenClub

How secure is the TokenClub Network?

TokenClub is secured using the Unk-nown algorithm, which falls to the Unk-n family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork TokenClub Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About TokenClub (Stats)

TokenClub ranks no 700 in the market. It is the seven hundredth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

TokenClub Price Live

Today’s TokenClub price is $0.00637670 USD, which is up by 0.1% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.64%. TokenClub’s market cap currently sits at $4,419,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #700.

TokenClub Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -17.13%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00671315 USD while closing rates were $0.00677285 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00701735 USD / $0.00660052 USD and the volume were at $451,608.50 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00766109 USD / $0.00631615 USD , for 30 days is $0.00979356 USD / $0.00631615 USD and for 90 days is $0.02974420 USD / $0.00631615 USD

TokenClub Supply

The market capitalization of TokenClub is at $4,419,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $57,174.90.

692.99 M TokenClub are under circulation, with total supply of 995.24 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.