Trittium (TRTT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Trittium

Trittium (TRTT) Price

$0.00324552 USD (46.23%)
43.78022476 BTC
Rank
1445
1H
6.72%
24H
46.23%
7D
49.13%

Market Cap

$418,399.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$2,094.70 USD

Circulating Supply

128,916,000 TRTT

Max Supply

--

Trittium Latest News

Trittium Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Trittium (TRTT)

Trittium (TRTT) is decentralized shared cryptographic money created on Asic and Nicehash safe calculation. Trittium bolsters insta-and private send includes and has masternode framework with reasonable prizes for masternode holders. Tritium bolsters ZeroCoin Protocol, which permits to make exchanges unknown. Trittium is made for banking frameworks to make exchanges quicker and our group is intending to give administrations to that in closest future.


TRTT to USD Calculator
TRTT
USD

Trittium Stock Price Chart

Trittium Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Evgeny Kagan CEO & Сo-founder - - - -
Andrey Rusakov CEO & Сo-founder - - - -
Yulia Kodinetz Marketing Director - - - -
Iurii Sokolov Advisor - - - -
Max Requenes Consultant - - - -
Philipp Röhner Intern - - - -
Show More

Trittium Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

TrittiumTrittium Price Chart US Dollar (TRTT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00229123 -0.13% -2.51% $5.27 M 2,299,216,040 $576.59 K HYCON seven day chart
2 $0.02181759 -4.42% -16.90% $4.93 M 225,847,631 $8.05 K TronEuropeRewardCoin seven day chart
3 $0.00006214 0.25% -1.40% $2.68 K 43,057,496 $? WOLLO seven day chart
4 $0.00044224 0.47% 7.03% $0.00 ? $282.83 K Whole Network seven day chart
5 $0.04303325 -0.01% 3.30% $0.00 ? $47.11 K NOIZ seven day chart
6 $6.68 0.10% -7.18% $0.00 ? $1.10 K Yearn Finance Farm seven day chart
7 $0.00015708 0.01% -1.25% $0.00 ? $69.48 Krypton Galaxy Coin seven day chart

Trittium Trading Data

Trittium Price $0.00324552
Trittium Price (BTC) 43.78022476
Trittium Rank #1445
1 Hour
6.72%
24 Hours
46.23%
7 Days
49.13%
Market Cap $418,399.00
Volume (24h) $2,094.70
Circulating Supply 128.92 M
Total Supply 129.25 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00877806 USD / $0.00151262 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00380131 USD / $0.00151262 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00246999 USD / $0.00151262 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00324552 USD / $0.00119353 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00206727 USD / $0.00104581 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00182773 USD / $0.00118409 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00064364 USD (-35.22%)
Yesterday's Volume $2,378.25 USD
Trittium/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02284136 TRTT
Started 10 July 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type Proof of Stake
Algorithm XEVAN
Hardware wallet -

About Trittium (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Trittium is at 418 thousand dollars.

80 percent of Trittium owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Trittium

How secure is the Trittium Network?

Trittium is secured using the XEV-AN algorithm, which falls to the XEV-A family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Trittium Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Trittium (Stats)

Trittium ranks no 1445 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1445, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Trittium Price Live

Today’s Trittium price is $0.00324552 USD, which is up by 46.23% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 6.72%. Trittium’s market cap currently sits at $418,399.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1445.

Trittium Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 49.13%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00182773 USD while closing rates were $0.00118409 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00206727 USD / $0.00104581 USD and the volume were at $2,378.25 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00246999 USD / $0.00151262 USD , for 30 days is $0.00380131 USD / $0.00151262 USD and for 90 days is $0.00877806 USD / $0.00151262 USD

Trittium Supply

The market capitalization of Trittium is at $418,399.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $2,094.70.

128.92 M Trittium are under circulation, with total supply of 129.25 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.