TrueChain Latest News
TrueChain Stock Price Chart
TrueChain Team Members
|Archit Sharma||Consensus engineering lead||-||-||-||-|
|Home Chen||Product Lead||-||-||-||-|
|Felix Cai||Front-end engineering lead||-||-||-||-|
|Ice Ming||Integration lead||-||-||-||-|
|Samikshan Bairagya||Consensus developer||-||-||-||-|
|Robin Zhang||Consensus and Pow product lead||-||-||-||-|
|Binqi Tang||Senior Developer||-||-||-||-|
|James Cheng||Head of strategic development||-||-||-||-|
|Larry Lin||Head of Business||-||-||-||-|
|Yan Liu||Community coordinator||-||-||-||-|
|Wen Yan||Marketing Coordinator||-||-||-||-|
TrueChain (TRUE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About TrueChain :
TrueChain (TRUE) is quick, permissionless, secure and adaptable open blockchain stage which is bolstered by half and half agreement innovation - Minerva and a worldwide designer network. TrueChain utilizes cross breed agreement joining PBFT and fPoW to tackle the most serious issue of open blockchain: the inconsistency among decentralization and proficiency. TrueChain utilizes PBFT as quick chain to process exchanges, and leave the oversight and decisi...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the TrueChain wallet
TrueChain (TRUE) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the TrueChain wallet came into existence.
A TrueChain wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your TrueChain without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the TrueChain wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the TrueChain.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive TrueChain?
- Start google and type TrueChain.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive TrueChain. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving TrueChain cash. Else select TRUE wallet while you want to receive TrueChains.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you TrueChains.
How can you send TrueChain?
- Open the TrueChain.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending TrueChain Cash or select TRUE while you want to send TrueChains.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store TrueChains or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or TrueChains.