TrueUSD (TUSD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
TrueUSD (TUSD) Price
TrueUSD Latest News
About TrueUSD (TUSD)
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a USD-pegged stablecoin, that gives its clients ordinary authentications of escrowed balances, full guarantee and legitimate security against the misappropriation of the hidden USD. TrueUSD is issued by the TrustToken stage, the stage that has collaborated with enlisted trustees and banks that hold the assets backing the TrueUSD tokens. The USD reserves are routinely confirmed in booked authentications, and kept in outsider escrow records to such an extent that TrustToken has no immediate access to the assets. TrueUSD guarantee to be a stablecoin that you can reclaim 1-for-1 for US dollars.
TrueUSD Stock Price Chart
TrueUSD Team Members
|Danny An||CEO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Rafael Cosman||CTO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Stephen Kade||COO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Charles Christofilis||Director of Compliance||-||-||-|
|Michael G. Bland||Legal Counsel||-||-||-|
|Tory Reiss||VP Corporate||-||-||-|
|Tony Pham||Head of Marketing||-||-||-|
|Baptiste Vauthey||Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Joe Vellanikaran||Business Development||-||-||-|
|Ryan Rodenbaugh||Business Development||-||-||-|
|Kerry Fischer||Director of Talent||-||-||-|
|Gerry Zhou||Back End Engineer||-||-||-|
|Terry Li||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-|
|Marc Pacaldo||Office Manager||-||-||-|
|Daniel Dalton||Full Stack Web Developer||-||-||-|
|Anna Arpilleda||Lead Recruiter||-||-||-|
|Al-Husein Madhany||Executive Business Partner||-||-||-||-|
TrueUSD Price Chart US Dollar (TUSD/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.02071581||0.00%||-0.29%||$1.45 M||70,000,000||$8.90 K|
|2||$0.08856760||0.78%||30.66%||$918.49 K||10,370,513||$203.64 K|
|4||$0.36390060||0.53%||3.44%||$209.33 K||575,244||$1.63 K|
TrueUSD Trading Data
|TrueUSD Price (BTC)||13,716.13209958|
|Circulating Supply||256.30 M|
|Total Supply||256.30 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$1.01 USD / $0.99927700 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$1 USD / $0.99927700 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$1 USD / $0.99927700 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$1 USD / $0.99805892 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$1 USD / $0.99923730 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.99930376 USD / $0.99978411 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||USD (0.04806885%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$80,251,176 USD|
|TrueUSD/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00007291 TUSD|
|Started||06 March 2018|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About TrueUSD (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of TrueUSD is at 256 million dollars.
80 percent of TrueUSD owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via TrueUSD
How secure is the TrueUSD Network?
TrueUSD is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork TrueUSD Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About TrueUSD (Stats)
TrueUSD ranks no 55 in the market. It is the fifty-fifth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
TrueUSD Price Live
Today’s TrueUSD price is $0.99819700 USD, which is down by -0.16% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.01%. TrueUSD’s market cap currently sits at $255,841,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #55.
TrueUSD Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.2%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.99930376 USD while closing rates were $0.99978411 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $1 USD / $0.99923730 USD and the volume were at $80,251,176 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $1 USD / $0.99927700 USD , for 30 days is $1 USD / $0.99927700 USD and for 90 days is $1.01 USD / $0.99927700 USD
The market capitalization of TrueUSD is at $255,841,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $80,320,800.
256.30 M TrueUSD are under circulation, with total supply of 256.30 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00