TrueUSD Latest News
TrueUSD Stock Price Chart
TrueUSD Team Members
|Danny An||CEO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Rafael Cosman||CTO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Stephen Kade||COO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Charles Christofilis||Director of Compliance||-||-||-|
|Michael G. Bland||Legal Counsel||-||-||-|
|Tory Reiss||VP Corporate||-||-||-|
|Tony Pham||Head of Marketing||-||-||-|
|Baptiste Vauthey||Software Engineer||-||-||-|
|Joe Vellanikaran||Business Development||-||-||-|
|Ryan Rodenbaugh||Business Development||-||-||-|
|Kerry Fischer||Director of Talent||-||-||-|
|Gerry Zhou||Back End Engineer||-||-||-|
|Terry Li||Blockchain Developer||-||-||-|
|Marc Pacaldo||Office Manager||-||-||-|
|Daniel Dalton||Full Stack Web Developer||-||-||-|
|Anna Arpilleda||Lead Recruiter||-||-||-|
|Al-Husein Madhany||Executive Business Partner||-||-||-||-|
TrueUSD (TUSD) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About TrueUSD :
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a USD-pegged stablecoin, that gives its clients ordinary authentications of escrowed balances, full guarantee and legitimate security against the misappropriation of the hidden USD. TrueUSD is issued by the TrustToken stage, the stage that has collaborated with enlisted trustees and banks that hold the assets backing the TrueUSD tokens. The USD reserves are routinely confirmed in booked authentications, and kept in outsider escrow records...Read more
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the TrueUSD wallet
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the TrueUSD wallet came into existence.
A TrueUSD wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your TrueUSD without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the TrueUSD wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the TrueUSD.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive TrueUSD?
- Start google and type TrueUSD.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive TrueUSD. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving TrueUSD cash. Else select TUSD wallet while you want to receive TrueUSDs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you TrueUSDs.
How can you send TrueUSD?
- Open the TrueUSD.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending TrueUSD Cash or select TUSD while you want to send TrueUSDs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store TrueUSDs or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or TrueUSDs.