Uniswap (UNI) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Uniswap

Uniswap (UNI) Price

$2.5 USD (-4.71%)
33,680.84554131 BTC
Rank
35
1H
-1.65%
24H
-4.71%
7D
-17.72%

Market Cap

$529,187,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$291,671,000 USD

Circulating Supply

211,302,000 UNI

Max Supply

--

Uniswap Latest News

Uniswap Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Uniswap (UNI)


UNI to USD Calculator
UNI
USD

Uniswap Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Uniswap Code Progress

No github data found

UniswapUniswap Price Chart US Dollar (UNI/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $95.35 -0.88% -9.63% $386.17 M 4,049,836 $117.92 M Compound seven day chart
2 $0.04694545 1.64% 1.19% $10.36 M 220,731,615 $73.63 K Einsteinium seven day chart
3 $0.00029918 -0.06% -6.68% $1.86 M 6,210,789,109 $17.48 K THEKEY seven day chart
4 $1.27 -0.27% 6.77% $0.00 ? $493.92 K Dego Finance seven day chart
5 $0.00215317 -0.54% -4.20% $0.00 ? $64.69 K BitCherry seven day chart
6 $0.71844442 -3.96% -28.19% $0.00 ? $20.83 K AVCCOIN seven day chart
7 $9,779.44 -0.01% 0.58% $0.00 ? $1.39 K Inverse Bitcoin Volatility Token seven day chart

Uniswap Trading Data

Uniswap Price $2.5
Uniswap Price (BTC) 33,680.84554131
Uniswap Rank #35
1 Hour
-1.65%
24 Hours
-4.71%
7 Days
-17.72%
Market Cap $529,187,000.00
Volume (24h) $291,671,000
Circulating Supply 211.30 M
Total Supply 1.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $6.56 USD / $2.63 USD
30 Day High / Low $4.7 USD / $2.63 USD
7 Day High / Low $3.03 USD / $2.76 USD
24 Hour High / Low $2.9 USD / $2.5 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $2.85 USD / $2.57 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $2.78 USD / $2.7 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.07770967 USD (-2.8%)
Yesterday's Volume $395,189,184 USD
Uniswap/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00002969 UNI
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Uniswap (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Uniswap is at 529 million dollars.

80 percent of Uniswap owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Uniswap

How secure is the Uniswap Network?

Uniswap is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Uniswap Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Uniswap (Stats)

Uniswap ranks no 35 in the market. It is the thirty-fifth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Uniswap Price Live

Today’s Uniswap price is $2.5 USD, which is down by -4.71% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.65%. Uniswap’s market cap currently sits at $529,187,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #35.

Uniswap Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -17.72%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $2.78 USD while closing rates were $2.7 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $2.85 USD / $2.57 USD and the volume were at $395,189,184 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $3.03 USD / $2.76 USD , for 30 days is $4.7 USD / $2.63 USD and for 90 days is $6.56 USD / $2.63 USD

Uniswap Supply

The market capitalization of Uniswap is at $529,187,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $291,671,000.

211.30 M Uniswap are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.