VeChain (VET) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
VeChain (VET) Price
VeChain Latest News
About VeChain (VET)
VeChain is the top leading blockchain platform offering Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) to enterprises for products and information. It is a comprehensive governance structure, robust economic model, and advanced IoT integration system.
VeChain Stock Price Chart
VeChain Team Members
|Chun Yin (CY) Cheung||Head of Regulation Committee||-||-||-|
|George Kang||Head of Public Relation Committee||-||-||-|
|Jay Zhang||CFO & Co-founder||-||-||-|
|Marget Rui Zhu||Head of Compensation & Nomination Committee||-||-||-|
|Peter Zhou||Chief Scientist (nChain)||-||-||-|
|Renato Grottola||Business Development||-||-||-|
|Sunny Lu||CEO & Co-Founder||-||-||-|
|Kevin Feng||Chief Operations Officer||-||-|
|Jianliang Gu||Chief Technology Ofﬁcer||-||-|
|Chin Qian||VP-Sales & Channel||-||-||-|
|Bin Qian||Chief Blockchain Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Richard Fu||VP Marketing||-||-||-|
|Jerome Grilleres||General Manager||-||-|
|Sarah Nabaa||Country Manager Singapore||-||-||-|
|Scott Brisbin||General Counsel||-||-||-|
|Noah Huo||Chief Marketing Officer||-||-||-|
VeChain Price Chart US Dollar (VET/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.06117824||-0.08%||-0.04%||$14.05 M||229,601,484||$75.32 K|
|3||$0.00209073||-1.74%||-0.54%||$627.22 K||299,999,850||$45.58 K|
VeChain Trading Data
|VeChain Price (BTC)||135.29762746|
|Circulating Supply||64.32 B|
|Total Supply||86.71 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.02155890 USD / $0.00998874 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.01221610 USD / $0.00998874 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.01207030 USD / $0.00998874 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.01034245 USD / $0.00984464 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.01032263 USD / $0.00960268 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.01019537 USD / $0.01019116 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00000421 USD (%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$109,948,952 USD|
|VeChain/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00739111 VET|
|Started||30 November -0001|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Proof of Authority|
About VeChain (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of VeChain is at 634 million dollars.
80 percent of VeChain owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via VeChain
How secure is the VeChain Network?
VeChain is secured using the PoA- algorithm, which falls to the PoA- family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork VeChain Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About VeChain (Stats)
VeChain ranks no 30 in the market. It is the thirtieth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
VeChain Price Live
Today’s VeChain price is $0.00986386 USD, which is down by -2.67% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.43%. VeChain’s market cap currently sits at $634,400,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #30.
VeChain Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -19.72%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01019537 USD while closing rates were $0.01019116 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01032263 USD / $0.00960268 USD and the volume were at $109,948,952 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01207030 USD / $0.00998874 USD , for 30 days is $0.01221610 USD / $0.00998874 USD and for 90 days is $0.02155890 USD / $0.00998874 USD
The market capitalization of VeChain is at $634,400,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $84,939,200.
64.32 B VeChain are under circulation, with total supply of 86.71 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00