VegaWallet Token (VGW) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


VegaWallet Token

VegaWallet Token (VGW) Price

$0.03666620 USD (3.82%)
496.10328461 BTC
Rank
1334
1H
-0.05%
24H
3.82%
7D
10.05%

Market Cap

$589,153.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$1.84 USD

Circulating Supply

16,068,000 VGW

Max Supply

--

VegaWallet Token Latest News

VegaWallet Token Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About VegaWallet Token (VGW)

Vegawallet (VGW) charges itself as a worldwide innovator in giving genuine applications to blockchain-based installment frameworks.


VGW to USD Calculator
VGW
USD

VegaWallet Token Stock Price Chart

No team data found

VegaWallet Token Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

VegaWallet TokenVegaWallet Token Price Chart US Dollar (VGW/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00405907 -0.05% 24.50% $3.65 M 900,000,000 $188.55 Flash seven day chart
2 $0.01441709 -9.67% -14.67% $781.05 K 54,175,041 $358.59 ATLANT seven day chart
3 $0.08496828 -0.05% -13.10% $523.04 K 6,155,717 $2.08 K SBank seven day chart
4 $0.00753400 0.67% 1.44% $242.79 K 32,226,096 $? Coin Lion seven day chart
5 $3.83 1.04% -3.52% $0.00 ? $183.81 K Atletico De Madrid Fan Token seven day chart
6 $3.63 0.00% 1.16% $0.00 ? $2.48 K TILWIKI seven day chart
7 $0.02757685 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $? Compound SAI seven day chart

VegaWallet Token Trading Data

VegaWallet Token Price $0.03666620
VegaWallet Token Price (BTC) 496.10328461
VegaWallet Token Rank #1334
1 Hour
-0.05%
24 Hours
3.82%
7 Days
10.05%
Market Cap $589,153.00
Volume (24h) $1.84
Circulating Supply 16.07 M
Total Supply 200.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.03950580 USD / $0.02709780 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.03494840 USD / $0.02947970 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.03494840 USD / $0.03360130 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.03680090 USD / $0.03374815 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.03597459 USD / $0.03362425 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.03550096 USD / $0.03444735 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00105361 USD (-2.97%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
VegaWallet Token/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00201571 VGW
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About VegaWallet Token (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of VegaWallet Token is at 589 thousand dollars.

80 percent of VegaWallet Token owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via VegaWallet Token

How secure is the VegaWallet Token Network?

VegaWallet Token is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork VegaWallet Token Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About VegaWallet Token (Stats)

VegaWallet Token ranks no 1334 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1334, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

VegaWallet Token Price Live

Today’s VegaWallet Token price is $0.03666620 USD, which is up by 3.82% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.05%. VegaWallet Token’s market cap currently sits at $589,153.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1334.

VegaWallet Token Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 10.05%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.03550096 USD while closing rates were $0.03444735 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.03597459 USD / $0.03362425 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.03494840 USD / $0.03360130 USD , for 30 days is $0.03494840 USD / $0.02947970 USD and for 90 days is $0.03950580 USD / $0.02709780 USD

VegaWallet Token Supply

The market capitalization of VegaWallet Token is at $589,153.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1.84.

16.07 M VegaWallet Token are under circulation, with total supply of 200.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.