VIG (VIG) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


VIG

VIG (VIG) Price

$0.00253626 USD (-2.69%)
34.12207887 BTC
Rank
954
1H
-0.13%
24H
-2.69%
7D
-14.36%

Market Cap

$2,001,470.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$1,994.58 USD

Circulating Supply

789,143,000 VIG

Max Supply

1,000,000,000 VIG

VIG Latest News

VIG Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About VIG (VIG)


VIG to USD Calculator
VIG
USD

VIG Stock Price Chart

No team data found

VIG Code Progress

No github data found

VIGVIG Price Chart US Dollar (VIG/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.01335199 -0.91% -5.86% $9.27 M 694,455,051 $17.04 K LiquidApps seven day chart
2 $0.23137929 0.19% 0.28% $5.25 M 22,700,000 $100.28 K Everex seven day chart
3 $1.12 0.91% -4.01% $1.36 M 1,210,675 $5.49 M Connectome seven day chart
4 $0.00739966 0.02% -14.62% $1.33 M 179,701,795 $8.04 BitNewChain seven day chart
5 $0.00440415 1.58% 2.75% $277.10 K 62,917,125 $6.55 K Devery seven day chart
6 $0.18380900 1.52% 1.23% $0.00 ? $6.87 K KVANT seven day chart
7 $0.13354559 0.09% -8.66% $0.00 ? $6.92 K Davion seven day chart

VIG Trading Data

VIG Price $0.00253626
VIG Price (BTC) 34.12207887
VIG Rank #954
1 Hour
-0.13%
24 Hours
-2.69%
7 Days
-14.36%
Market Cap $2,001,470.00
Volume (24h) $1,994.58
Circulating Supply 789.14 M
Total Supply 1.00 B
Max Supply 1.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.01479300 USD / $0.00263809 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00562736 USD / $0.00263809 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00295167 USD / $0.00263809 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00271188 USD / $0.00253626 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00276294 USD / $0.00261689 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00262019 USD / $0.00265698 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (1.4%)
Yesterday's Volume $1,587.56 USD
VIG/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02930654 VIG
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About VIG (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of VIG is at 2 million dollars.

80 percent of VIG owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via VIG

How secure is the VIG Network?

VIG is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork VIG Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About VIG (Stats)

VIG ranks no 954 in the market. It is the nine hundred fifty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

VIG Price Live

Today’s VIG price is $0.00253626 USD, which is down by -2.69% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.13%. VIG’s market cap currently sits at $2,001,470.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #954.

VIG Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -14.36%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00262019 USD while closing rates were $0.00265698 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00276294 USD / $0.00261689 USD and the volume were at $1,587.56 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00295167 USD / $0.00263809 USD , for 30 days is $0.00562736 USD / $0.00263809 USD and for 90 days is $0.01479300 USD / $0.00263809 USD

VIG Supply

The market capitalization of VIG is at $2,001,470.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $1,994.58.

789.14 M VIG are under circulation, with total supply of 1.00 B and the Maximum supply of 1.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.