Volt (ACDC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Volt

Volt (ACDC) Price

$0.00004188 USD (-0.02%)
0.55444589 BTC
Rank
3369
1H
0%
24H
-0.02%
7D
-15.46%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$59.46 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

--

Volt Latest News

Volt Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Volt (ACDC)

VOLT (ACDC) depends on blockchain innovation and, joined with savvy contracts, will wipe out the reliance on the brought together framework between the parcipants, altogether lessening the cost of conveyances for clients.


ACDC to USD Calculator
ACDC
USD

Volt Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Volt Code Progress

No github data found

VoltVolt Price Chart US Dollar (ACDC/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.59002528 -1.08% -4.19% $590.03 M 1,000,000,000 $34.61 M THETA seven day chart
2 $0.00534244 -0.30% 2.99% $1.38 M 258,934,140 $649.27 HempCoin seven day chart
3 $0.00308528 0.43% -10.94% $768.36 K 249,040,956 $5.38 K SyncFab seven day chart
4 $0.01179818 -3.46% -8.68% $442.20 K 37,480,419 $5.94 K Indorse Token seven day chart
5 $1,725.23 0.12% -2.26% $0.00 ? $316.11 K Bankcoin Reserve seven day chart
6 $0.00031779 -1.50% -5.21% $0.00 ? $16.58 K BitcoinX seven day chart
7 $0.00015506 -0.64% -4.29% $0.00 ? $144.00 Krypton Galaxy Coin seven day chart

Volt Trading Data

Volt Price $0.00004188
Volt Price (BTC) 0.55444589
Volt Rank #3369
1 Hour
0%
24 Hours
-0.02%
7 Days
-15.46%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $59.46
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 4.00 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00007488 USD / $0.00004011 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00004959 USD / $0.00004011 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00004959 USD / $0.00004197 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00004224 USD / $0.00004166 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00004968 USD / $0.00004068 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00004962 USD / $0.00004186 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00000776 USD (-15.63%)
Yesterday's Volume $49.07 USD
Volt/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 1.8 ACDC
Started 31 July 2018
Whitepaper -
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About Volt (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Volt is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of Volt owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Volt

How secure is the Volt Network?

Volt is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Volt Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Volt (Stats)

Volt ranks no 3369 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 3369, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Volt Price Live

Today’s Volt price is $0.00004188 USD, which is down by -0.02% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0%. Volt’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #3369.

Volt Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -15.46%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00004962 USD while closing rates were $0.00004186 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00004968 USD / $0.00004068 USD and the volume were at $49.07 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00004959 USD / $0.00004197 USD , for 30 days is $0.00004959 USD / $0.00004011 USD and for 90 days is $0.00007488 USD / $0.00004011 USD

Volt Supply

The market capitalization of Volt is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $59.46.

- Volt are under circulation, with total supply of 4.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.