Waves Latest News
Waves Stock Price Chart
Waves Team Members
|Sasha Ivanov||Founder and CEO||-||-|
|Alexey Kofman||Development Team Leader||-||-||-||-|
|Ilya Smagin||Scala Developer||-||Github||-|
|Alexey Koloskov||Scala Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Phil Filippak||Lead Front-End Developer||-||Github||-|
|Sergey Tolmachev||Scala Developer||Github||-|
|Leonid Matveev||Head of Project||-||-||-|
|Sasha K||Communications Manager||-||-||-|
|Evgeny Zaykov||Project Analyst||-||-||-|
|Yuriy Naydenov||Scala Developer||-||-||-|
|Ivan Shmidt||Web Development||-||-||-|
Waves (WAVES) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Waves :
Waves (Waves) is an open-source blockchain platform. WAVES is developed and operated by Waves Platform AG. This platform will allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens. Normal Users can create, transfer and exchange blockchain tokens on a peer-to-peer (P2P) basis, paying transaction fees in the native WAVES token.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Waves wallet
Waves (WAVES) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Waves wallet came into existence.
A Waves wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Waves without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Waves wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Waves.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Waves?
- Start google and type Waves.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Waves. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Waves cash. Else select WAVES wallet while you want to receive Wavess.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Wavess.
How can you send Waves?
- Open the Waves.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Waves Cash or select WAVES while you want to send Wavess.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Wavess or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Wavess.