xBTC Latest News
xBTC Stock Price Chart
xBTC (xBTC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the xBTC wallet
xBTC (xBTC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the xBTC wallet came into existence.
A xBTC wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your xBTC without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the xBTC wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the xBTC.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive xBTC?
- Start google and type xBTC.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive xBTC. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving xBTC cash. Else select xBTC wallet while you want to receive xBTCs.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you xBTCs.
How can you send xBTC?
- Open the xBTC.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending xBTC Cash or select xBTC while you want to send xBTCs.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
There is not any wallets exist to store xBTC coins