XMCT (XMCT) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


XMCT

XMCT (XMCT) Price

$0.00010007 USD (0.03%)
1.35199112 BTC
Rank
2190
1H
0.02%
24H
0.03%
7D
-0.01%

Market Cap

$10,538.90 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

105,320,000 XMCT

Max Supply

--

XMCT Latest News

XMCT Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About XMCT (XMCT)

Interfacing worldwide medicinal information and locate your optimal cross-outskirt therapeutic arrangement.


XMCT to USD Calculator
XMCT
USD

XMCT Stock Price Chart

No team data found

XMCT Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

XMCTXMCT Price Chart US Dollar (XMCT/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00009054 6,361.37% 6,369.37% $12.80 M 141,426,520,610 $? PeepCoin seven day chart
2 $0.07818560 0.50% -1.06% $2.43 M 31,021,150 $56.31 K Auctus seven day chart
3 $0.00291913 5.08% 17.18% $1.27 M 433,657,273 $5.84 K Electronic Energy Coin seven day chart
4 $0.00633720 2.02% 1.90% $443.60 K 70,000,000 $11.52 K Patientory seven day chart
5 $0.03414590 -2.69% -9.99% $0.00 ? $284.84 K Starname seven day chart
6 $10.3 0.83% 7.26% $0.00 ? $88.75 K XRPDOWN seven day chart
7 $0.00001482 0.12% -2.21% $0.00 ? $? Cybercoin seven day chart

XMCT Trading Data

XMCT Price $0.00010007
XMCT Price (BTC) 1.35199112
XMCT Rank #2190
1 Hour
0.02%
24 Hours
0.03%
7 Days
-0.01%
Market Cap $10,538.90
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 105.32 M
Total Supply 700.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00038219 USD / $0.00010002 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00010014 USD / $0.00010002 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00010009 USD / $0.00010002 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00010007 USD / $0.00009999 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00010006 USD / $0.00009999 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00010003 USD / $0.00010004 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.00811035%)
Yesterday's Volume $0 USD
XMCT/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.73964983 XMCT
Started 15 July 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source -
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet 1

About XMCT (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of XMCT is at 11 thousand dollars.

80 percent of XMCT owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via XMCT

How secure is the XMCT Network?

XMCT is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork XMCT Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About XMCT (Stats)

XMCT ranks no 2190 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2190, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

XMCT Price Live

Today’s XMCT price is $0.00010007 USD, which is up by 0.03% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.02%. XMCT’s market cap currently sits at $10,538.90 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2190.

XMCT Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.01%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00010003 USD while closing rates were $0.00010004 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00010006 USD / $0.00009999 USD and the volume were at $0 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00010009 USD / $0.00010002 USD , for 30 days is $0.00010014 USD / $0.00010002 USD and for 90 days is $0.00038219 USD / $0.00010002 USD

XMCT Supply

The market capitalization of XMCT is at $10,538.90 and its volume for 24 hours is .

105.32 M XMCT are under circulation, with total supply of 700.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.