YAMv2 (YAMV2) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


YAMv2

YAMv2 (YAMV2) Price

$6.54 USD (-8.81%)
87,608.37627277 BTC
Rank
2359
1H
-1.64%
24H
-8.81%
7D
-26.4%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$3,905,090 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

--

YAMv2 Latest News

YAMv2 Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About YAMv2 (YAMV2)


YAMV2 to USD Calculator
YAMV2
USD

YAMv2 Stock Price Chart

No team data found

YAMv2 Code Progress

No github data found

YAMv2YAMv2 Price Chart US Dollar (YAMV2/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.04217971 0.20% 5.87% $2.27 M 53,769,563 $289.17 K DECOIN seven day chart
2 $0.00174260 0.94% 1.83% $436.31 K 250,379,008 $1.56 K Bitblocks seven day chart
3 $0.00030812 -0.96% 0.12% $101.95 K 330,877,003 $? SophiaTX seven day chart
4 $0.00254688 -0.45% 1.59% $59.95 K 23,537,666 $? HollyWoodCoin seven day chart
5 $0.41065605 -0.10% -3.35% $0.00 ? $1.49 M Medium seven day chart
6 $0.05848556 0.56% 0.66% $0.00 ? $1.17 M Xank seven day chart
7 $0.00120642 27.99% 14.29% $0.00 ? $21.31 K Twinkle seven day chart

YAMv2 Trading Data

YAMv2 Price $6.54
YAMv2 Price (BTC) 87,608.37627277
YAMv2 Rank #2359
1 Hour
-1.64%
24 Hours
-8.81%
7 Days
-26.4%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $3,905,090
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 3.73 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $46.35 USD / $4.6 USD
30 Day High / Low $11.16 USD / $4.6 USD
7 Day High / Low $8.7 USD / $6.76 USD
24 Hour High / Low $7.53 USD / $6.54 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $7.53 USD / $6.58 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $7.08 USD / $7.22 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (1.92%)
Yesterday's Volume $4,672,460 USD
YAMv2/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001141 YAMV2
Started
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About YAMv2 (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of YAMv2 is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of YAMv2 owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via YAMv2

How secure is the YAMv2 Network?

YAMv2 is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork YAMv2 Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About YAMv2 (Stats)

YAMv2 ranks no 2359 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2359, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

YAMv2 Price Live

Today’s YAMv2 price is $6.54 USD, which is down by -8.81% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.64%. YAMv2’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2359.

YAMv2 Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -26.4%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $7.08 USD while closing rates were $7.22 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $7.53 USD / $6.58 USD and the volume were at $4,672,460 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $8.7 USD / $6.76 USD , for 30 days is $11.16 USD / $4.6 USD and for 90 days is $46.35 USD / $4.6 USD

YAMv2 Supply

The market capitalization of YAMv2 is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $3,905,090.

- YAMv2 are under circulation, with total supply of 3.73 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.