Yuan Chain Coin Latest News
Yuan Chain Coin Stock Price Chart
Yuan Chain Coin (YCC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
About Yuan Chain Coin :
The Yuan Chain (YCC) stage joins different creative technologies,such as Hot Replacement Smart Contract and between blockchain innovation, assembling another blockchain arrange engineering. It includes the decentralized attributes of open blockchain while fit for having the elite and protection for which a permissioned blockchain is required.
Fully Diluted Market Cap
Market Cap / TVL Ratio
Total Value Locked (TVL)
Volume / Market Cap
Understand the Yuan Chain Coin wallet
Yuan Chain Coin (YCC) is a digital currency. It is not like your fiat currency. It's one type of currency in the form of digital code. Let's understand in brief, you can store your fiat currency in a hard wallet, but how can you store your digital currency when the point comes to security? Here, the Yuan Chain Coin wallet came into existence.
A Yuan Chain Coin wallet is one type of application or software program, or you can say it's a digital application where you can store/hold your Yuan Chain Coin without any hesitation because it's very safe. Technically, it's like a bank. Once you credited your currency to the bank. Your bank application shows the number that you have credited to the bank. Same in the Yuan Chain Coin wallet, you will see the exact amount you have invested and a quantity according to your money.
Now the question is, what else comes in the wallet? The wallet comes with a security key (private key) called a wallet address to accept and send the Yuan Chain Coin.
Let's understand how wallets work.
- How can you receive Yuan Chain Coin?
- Start google and type Yuan Chain Coin.com wallet app and choose to receive options.
- Select in which wallet you want to receive Yuan Chain Coin. Keep in mind selecting a BCH wallet option if you are receiving Yuan Chain Coin cash. Else select YCC wallet while you want to receive Yuan Chain Coins.
- Now, the wallet generates an address. At that address, you can receive coins. Copy that address and provide it to cryptocurrency exchange or any person who is sending you Yuan Chain Coins.
How can you send Yuan Chain Coin?
- Open the Yuan Chain Coin.com wallet app and select the Send option.
- The first way is to scan the QR code with your phone app or copy the receiver address into your mobile app.
- Choose the right wallet, select BCH while sending Yuan Chain Coin Cash or select YCC while you want to send Yuan Chain Coins.
- Enter the correct value before sending. And before it, check all the details carefully because any small mistake will put you in trouble.
Here, you should know how many wallets exist today to store Yuan Chain Coins or any cryptocurrency coins. There are web, mobile, and hardware wallets that are in work today to store or hold any cryptos or Yuan Chain Coins.