Zilliqa (ZIL) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Zilliqa (ZIL) Price
Zilliqa Latest News
About Zilliqa (ZIL)
Zilliqa (ZIL) will be the world's first high-throughput open blockchain stage - intended to scale to thousands ?of exchanges for every second. Zilliqa conveys the hypothesis of sharding to rehearse with its novel convention that builds exchange rates as its system extends. The stage is custom fitted towards empowering secure information driven decentralized applications, intended to meet the scaling necessities of AI and money related calculations. ?Zilliqa has been under innovative work for a long time, and controlled a few weighty arrangements monetarily. Mainnet is propelled, swap of tokens will happen in Q1 2019.
Zilliqa Stock Price Chart
Zilliqa Team Members
|Yaoqi Jia||Head of Technology||-||-|
|Amrit Kumar||Head of Research||-||-||-|
|Yiling Ding||Chief Marketing Officer||-||-||-|
|Ong En Hui||Head of Business Development||-||-||-|
|Prateek Saxena||Chief Scientific Advisor||-||-|
|Juzar Motiwalla||Chief Strategist||-||-|
|Max Kantelia||Chief Evangelist||-||-|
|Addison Huegel||Head of Communications||-||-||-|
|Sophia Fang||VP for Business Development||-||-||-|
|Saiba Kataruka||Marketing Lead||-||-||-|
|Han Wen||Developer Relations||-||-||-|
|Jasmine Song||Finance and Operations Executive||-||-||-|
|Ilya Sergey||Lead Language Designer||-||Github||-|
|Sandip Bhoir||Core Developer||-||-||-|
|Deli Gong||Core Developer||-||-|
|Haichuan Liu||Core Developer||-||-||-|
|Antonio Nicolas Nunez||Core Developer||-||-||-|
|Jun Hao Tan||Core Developer||-||-|
|Sheng Guang Xiao||Core Developer||-||-||-|
|Clark Yang||Core Developer||-||-||-|
|Jacob Johannsen||Compiler Developer||-||-||-|
|Vaivaswatha Nagaraj||Compiler Developer||-||-||-|
|Ian Tan||Full Stack Devoloper||-||-||-|
|Edison Lim||Blockchain Application Developer||-||-||-|
Zilliqa Price Chart US Dollar (ZIL/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$55.96||-1.17%||-5.65%||$579.52 M||10,355,906||$674.85 M|
|2||$0.03676768||-3.07%||-6.01%||$45.29 M||1,231,911,016||$378.67 K|
|3||$0.00257748||0.47%||-1.62%||$23.65 M||9,176,552,190||$572.30 K|
|4||$0.58014385||-0.75%||17.97%||$11.39 M||19,628,888||$1.72 M|
|5||$0.00017715||-0.17%||10.90%||$122.57 K||691,906,124||$57.86 K|
Zilliqa Trading Data
|Zilliqa Price (BTC)||232.36882109|
|Circulating Supply||10.57 B|
|Total Supply||13.86 B|
|Max Supply||21.00 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.02628100 USD / $0.01395410 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.02071410 USD / $0.01584320 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.01967200 USD / $0.01853520 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.01897200 USD / $0.01773160 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.01918159 USD / $0.01807589 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.01897418 USD / $0.01849195 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00048223 USD (-2.54%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$17,183,016 USD|
|Zilliqa/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00430350 ZIL|
|Started||25 January 2018|
|Development status||On-going development|
|Proof Type||Proof of Work|
About Zilliqa (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Zilliqa is at 187 million dollars.
80 percent of Zilliqa owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Zilliqa
How secure is the Zilliqa Network?
Zilliqa is secured using the Eth-ash algorithm, which falls to the Eth-a family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Zilliqa Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Zilliqa (Stats)
Zilliqa ranks no 64 in the market. It is the sixty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Zilliqa Price Live
Today’s Zilliqa price is $0.01773160 USD, which is down by -0.85% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.25%. Zilliqa’s market cap currently sits at $187,446,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #64.
Zilliqa Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -7.48%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01897418 USD while closing rates were $0.01849195 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01918159 USD / $0.01807589 USD and the volume were at $17,183,016 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01967200 USD / $0.01853520 USD , for 30 days is $0.02071410 USD / $0.01584320 USD and for 90 days is $0.02628100 USD / $0.01395410 USD
The market capitalization of Zilliqa is at $187,446,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $21,325,200.
10.57 B Zilliqa are under circulation, with total supply of 13.86 B and the Maximum supply of 21.00 B