ABBC Coin (ABBC) Price in ZAR with Live Chart & Market Cap


ABBC Coin

ABBC Coin (ABBC) Price

R 6.32 ZAR (-1.86%)
5,209.46015313 BTC
Rank
53
1H
0.32%
24H
-1.86%
7D
-17.38%

Market Cap

R 4,421,931,919.02 ZAR

Volume (24h)

R 676,021,512.97 ZAR

Circulating Supply

699,951,000 ABBC

Max Supply

1,500,000,000 ABBC

ABBC Coin Latest News

ABBC Coin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About ABBC Coin (ABBC)


ABBC to USD Calculator
ABBC
ZAR

ABBC Coin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

ABBC Coin Code Progress

No github data found

ABBC CoinABBC Coin Price Chart South African Rand (ABBC/ZAR)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.46 2.04% -5.43% $48.95 M 33,485,395 $6.27 M Kava.io seven day chart
2 $195.03 2.37% -8.50% $9.32 M 47,777 $23.06 K Tixl seven day chart
3 $4.05 -2.65% -1.71% $4.05 M 998,684 $325.65 K Crust seven day chart
4 $0.01060839 0.97% 52.60% $1.86 M 174,866,686 $2.93 K CommerceBlock seven day chart
5 $0.01660955 0.76% 5.17% $42.68 K 2,569,863 $? EtherSportz seven day chart
6 $13.54 0.57% 17.90% $0.00 ? $478.18 K YFIDOWN seven day chart
7 $0.01432434 -1.66% 0.60% $0.00 ? $408.27 Equilibria seven day chart

ABBC Coin Trading Data

ABBC Coin Price R 6.32
ABBC Coin Price (BTC) 5,209.46015313
ABBC Coin Rank #53
1 Hour
0.32%
24 Hours
-1.86%
7 Days
-17.38%
Market Cap R 4,421,931,919.02
Volume (24h) R 676,021,512.97
Circulating Supply 699.95 M
Total Supply 1.42 B
Max Supply 1.50 B
90 Day High / Low $0.65551000 USD / $0.11373800 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.65551000 USD / $0.30630300 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.54509100 USD / $0.40500900 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.44588932 USD / $0.37388918 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.52110279 USD / $0.43620282 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.51474649 USD / $0.44926718 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.06547931 USD (-12.72%)
Yesterday's Volume $49,848,216 USD
ABBC Coin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001172 ABBC
Started 12 October 2018
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About ABBC Coin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of ABBC Coin is at 4 billion dollars.

80 percent of ABBC Coin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via ABBC Coin

How secure is the ABBC Coin Network?

ABBC Coin is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork ABBC Coin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About ABBC Coin (Stats)

ABBC Coin ranks no 53 in the market. It is the fifty-third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

ABBC Coin Price Live

Today’s ABBC Coin price is R 6.32 USD, which is down by -1.86% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.32%. ABBC Coin’s market cap currently sits at R 4,421,931,919.02 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #53.

ABBC Coin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -17.38%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.51474649 USD while closing rates were $0.44926718 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.52110279 USD / $0.43620282 USD and the volume were at $49,848,216 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.54509100 USD / $0.40500900 USD , for 30 days is $0.65551000 USD / $0.30630300 USD and for 90 days is $0.65551000 USD / $0.11373800 USD

ABBC Coin Supply

The market capitalization of ABBC Coin is at R 4,421,931,919.02 and its volume for 24 hours is R 676,021,512.97.

699.95 M ABBC Coin are under circulation, with total supply of 1.42 B and the Maximum supply of 1.50 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.