Swipe (SXP) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Swipe

Swipe (SXP) Price

$0.86341300 USD (-8.15%)
11,375.08085882 BTC
Rank
115
1H
-1.66%
24H
-8.15%
7D
-27.1%

Market Cap

$66,281,500.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$55,969,600 USD

Circulating Supply

76,766,900 SXP

Max Supply

--

Swipe Latest News

Swipe Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Swipe (SXP)


SXP to USD Calculator
SXP
USD

Swipe Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Swipe Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

SwipeSwipe Price Chart US Dollar (SXP/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $7.3 -0.19% -1.57% $127.86 M 17,513,924 $4.53 M Bitcoin Gold seven day chart
2 $0.00311894 0.67% -1.32% $7.10 M 2,275,120,296 $387.09 K Spendcoin seven day chart
3 $0.00001164 -0.23% -26.59% $2.20 M 188,777,000,000 $22.70 MicroBitcoin seven day chart
4 $0.91413141 -0.85% -5.89% $1.05 M 1,150,359 $27.61 K HOMIHELP seven day chart
5 $0.00659013 0.13% -3.50% $258.50 K 39,225,249 $3.01 Megacoin seven day chart
6 $0.00009901 3.12% 1.33% $45.95 K 464,084,437 $251.47 Business Credit Alliance Chain seven day chart
7 $0.11504747 0.09% -2.00% $0.00 ? $? Kratscoin seven day chart

Swipe Trading Data

Swipe Price $0.86341300
Swipe Price (BTC) 11,375.08085882
Swipe Rank #115
1 Hour
-1.66%
24 Hours
-8.15%
7 Days
-27.1%
Market Cap $66,281,500.00
Volume (24h) $55,969,600
Circulating Supply 76.77 M
Total Supply 289.61 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $4.49 USD / $0.94032900 USD
30 Day High / Low $1.68 USD / $0.94032900 USD
7 Day High / Low $1.17 USD / $0.94032900 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.99549681 USD / $0.84807116 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $1.03 USD / $0.94238204 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $1.01 USD / $0.96122777 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.04952240 USD (-4.9%)
Yesterday's Volume $106,242,400 USD
Swipe/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00008791 SXP
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Swipe (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Swipe is at 66 million dollars.

80 percent of Swipe owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Swipe

How secure is the Swipe Network?

Swipe is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Swipe Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Swipe (Stats)

Swipe ranks no 115 in the market. It is the one hundred fifteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Swipe Price Live

Today’s Swipe price is $0.86341300 USD, which is down by -8.15% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -1.66%. Swipe’s market cap currently sits at $66,281,500.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #115.

Swipe Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -27.1%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $1.01 USD while closing rates were $0.96122777 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $1.03 USD / $0.94238204 USD and the volume were at $106,242,400 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $1.17 USD / $0.94032900 USD , for 30 days is $1.68 USD / $0.94032900 USD and for 90 days is $4.49 USD / $0.94032900 USD

Swipe Supply

The market capitalization of Swipe is at $66,281,500.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $55,969,600.

76.77 M Swipe are under circulation, with total supply of 289.61 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.