Dogecoin (DOGE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Dogecoin

Dogecoin (DOGE) Price

$0.00257266 USD (-0.86%)
35.48560181 BTC
Rank
44
1H
0.19%
24H
-0.86%
7D
-2.65%

Market Cap

$326,491,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$56,329,100 USD

Circulating Supply

126,908,000,000 DOGE

Max Supply

--

Dogecoin Latest News

Dogecoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Dogecoin (DOGE)

Dogecoin (DOGE) is an open source cryptocurrency that was forked from Litecoin in Dec 2013. On Reddit and Twitter dogecoin has been used primarily as a tipping system to reward the creation or sharing of quality content. DOGE was created by Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon and Jackson Palmer from Sydney, Australia. Dogecoin quickly grown its own online community.


DOGE to USD Calculator
DOGE
USD

Dogecoin Stock Price Chart

Dogecoin Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Jackson Palmer Co-Founder LinkedIn - Github Medium
Billy Markus Co-Founder - - -
Max K. Core Developer - - Github -
Patrick Lodder Core Developer - - Github -
Ross Nicoll Core Developer - Github -

Dogecoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

DogecoinDogecoin Price Chart US Dollar (DOGE/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00030912 -0.20% 9.50% $3.97 M 12,844,821,266 $5.12 K XYO seven day chart
2 $0.05373879 -0.31% 2.31% $0.00 ? $268.77 K MDUKEY seven day chart
3 $2.48 0.62% -9.88% $0.00 ? $143.09 K Index Cooperative seven day chart
4 $2.74 2.16% -24.56% $0.00 ? $111.55 K Xplosive Ethereum seven day chart
5 $0.00982355 3.16% 9.05% $0.00 ? $8.26 K Consentium seven day chart
6 $0.00013793 -0.34% -33.30% $0.00 ? $0.00 GermanCoin seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $? eToro New Zealand Dollar seven day chart

Dogecoin Trading Data

Dogecoin Price $0.00257266
Dogecoin Price (BTC) 35.48560181
Dogecoin Rank #44
1 Hour
0.19%
24 Hours
-0.86%
7 Days
-2.65%
Market Cap $326,491,000.00
Volume (24h) $56,329,100
Circulating Supply 126.91 B
Total Supply 126.91 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00358952 USD / $0.00257484 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00275314 USD / $0.00257484 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00275314 USD / $0.00257484 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00260317 USD / $0.00255825 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00260675 USD / $0.00253304 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00257840 USD / $0.00259198 USD
Yesterday's Change -0 USD (0.52682247%)
Yesterday's Volume $68,527,288 USD
Dogecoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.02818044 DOGE
Started 15 December 2013
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm Scrypt
Hardware wallet 1

About Dogecoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Dogecoin is at 326 million dollars.

80 percent of Dogecoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Dogecoin

How secure is the Dogecoin Network?

Dogecoin is secured using the Scr-ypt algorithm, which falls to the Scr-y family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Dogecoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Dogecoin (Stats)

Dogecoin ranks no 44 in the market. It is the forty-fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Dogecoin Price Live

Today’s Dogecoin price is $0.00257266 USD, which is down by -0.86% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.19%. Dogecoin’s market cap currently sits at $326,491,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #44.

Dogecoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -2.65%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00257840 USD while closing rates were $0.00259198 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00260675 USD / $0.00253304 USD and the volume were at $68,527,288 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00275314 USD / $0.00257484 USD , for 30 days is $0.00275314 USD / $0.00257484 USD and for 90 days is $0.00358952 USD / $0.00257484 USD

Dogecoin Supply

The market capitalization of Dogecoin is at $326,491,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $56,329,100.

126.91 B Dogecoin are under circulation, with total supply of 126.91 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.