Agoras Tokens (AGRS) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Agoras Tokens

Agoras Tokens (AGRS) Price

$0.58587200 USD (26.45%)
8,053.21229799 BTC
Rank
352
1H
-0.03%
24H
26.45%
7D
23%

Market Cap

$17,495,200.00 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

29,861,800 AGRS

Max Supply

42,000,000 AGRS

Agoras Tokens Latest News

Agoras Tokens Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Agoras Tokens (AGRS)

Agoras (AGRS) will be a completely highlighted wise economy rotating around the creation, circulation and estimating of learning, in this way adjusting money related motivating forces to Tau's capacities over which it is developed. Agoras will likewise share Tau's dynamic design, enabling its parameters to be changed dependent on the network's longing continuously. Also, it will include a computational asset advertise just as cutting edge money related apparatuses, for example, a subordinates trade that permits hazard free enthusiasm with zero expansion.


AGRS to USD Calculator
AGRS
USD

Agoras Tokens Stock Price Chart

Agoras Tokens Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Isar Flis Strategy and Operations LinkedIn - - -
Ohad Asor Software Developer LinkedIn - - -
Georgi Karov Legal LinkedIn - - -
Douglas Miles Knowledge Representation & Reasoning LinkedIn - - -
Felix Forster Business Development LinkedIn - - -
Yann Wang Asian Market Communications LinkedIn - - -
Ethan Chen Marketing - - - -
CapitanArt Design LinkedIn - - -
Show More

Agoras Tokens Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

Agoras TokensAgoras Tokens Price Chart US Dollar (AGRS/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.04921942 0.25% 16.34% $387.14 K 7,865,686 $1.43 K ZCore seven day chart
2 $0.00027515 -0.03% 1.52% $27.52 K 100,018,000 $? Theresa May Coin seven day chart
3 $0.03106319 9.90% 31.81% $0.00 ? $1.61 M HUPAYX seven day chart
4 $0.08126578 -1.39% -3.97% $0.00 ? $1.43 M FEX Token seven day chart
5 $0.36285717 0.00% 0.07% $0.00 ? $135.01 K Meter Stable seven day chart
6 $0.03856264 -2.88% -17.50% $0.00 ? $122.52 K CHADS VC seven day chart
7 $0.00225872 -34.66% -30.74% $0.00 ? $473.23 XTRM COIN seven day chart

Agoras Tokens Trading Data

Agoras Tokens Price $0.58587200
Agoras Tokens Price (BTC) 8,053.21229799
Agoras Tokens Rank #352
1 Hour
-0.03%
24 Hours
26.45%
7 Days
23%
Market Cap $17,495,200.00
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 29.86 M
Total Supply 42.00 M
Max Supply 42.00 M
90 Day High / Low $1.23 USD / $0.18712300 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.56668600 USD / $0.40623300 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.56668600 USD / $0.40623300 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.59252977 USD / $0.45299298 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.58035308 USD / $0.45299298 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.57258272 USD / $0.46412459 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.10845813 USD (-18.94%)
Yesterday's Volume $18.47 USD
Agoras Tokens/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00012417 AGRS
Started 24 August 2015
Whitepaper Download
Development status Unknown
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Not mineable
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About Agoras Tokens (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Agoras Tokens is at 17 million dollars.

80 percent of Agoras Tokens owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Agoras Tokens

How secure is the Agoras Tokens Network?

Agoras Tokens is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Agoras Tokens Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Agoras Tokens (Stats)

Agoras Tokens ranks no 352 in the market. It is the three hundred fifty-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Agoras Tokens Price Live

Today’s Agoras Tokens price is $0.58587200 USD, which is up by 26.45% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.03%. Agoras Tokens’s market cap currently sits at $17,495,200.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #352.

Agoras Tokens Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 23%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.57258272 USD while closing rates were $0.46412459 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.58035308 USD / $0.45299298 USD and the volume were at $18.47 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.56668600 USD / $0.40623300 USD , for 30 days is $0.56668600 USD / $0.40623300 USD and for 90 days is $1.23 USD / $0.18712300 USD

Agoras Tokens Supply

The market capitalization of Agoras Tokens is at $17,495,200.00 and its volume for 24 hours is .

29.86 M Agoras Tokens are under circulation, with total supply of 42.00 M and the Maximum supply of 42.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.