XRP (XRP) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


XRP

XRP (XRP) Price

$0.23894200 USD (-1.11%)
3,222.51832831 BTC
Rank
4
1H
-0.19%
24H
-1.11%
7D
-6.23%

Market Cap

$10,820,400,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$2,254,890,000 USD

Circulating Supply

45,284,700,000 XRP

Max Supply

100,000,000,000 XRP

XRP Latest News

XRP Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About XRP (XRP)

Ripple (XRP) is an independent and one of the fastest digital asset, It provides real-time global payments with fastest transactions anywhere in the world. Ripple is relied on a shared, public ledger employing a consensus process that allows payments, exchanges, and remittance in an allocated process. XRP is said to be the most efficient settlement option for financial institutions and fast settlement finality for interbank flows. Ripple is the most scalable digital asset.


XRP to USD Calculator
XRP
USD

XRP Stock Price Chart

XRP Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Brad Garlinghouse CEO LinkedIn - - -
David Schwartz CTO LinkedIn - Github -
Ron Will Chief Financial officer LinkedIn - - -
Ethan Beard VP of Product LinkedIn - -
Asheesh Birla VP of Product LinkedIn - -
Chris Kanaan VP of Engineering LinkedIn - - -
Cory Johnson Chief Market Strategist - - -
Sandi Kochhar VP of People LinkedIn - - -
Brynly Llyr General Counsel LinkedIn - - -
Monica Long VP of Marketing LinkedIn - -
John Mitchell VP of Global Sales LinkedIn - - -
Marcus Treacher VP of Customer Success LinkedIn - - -
Eric van Miltenburg VP of Business Operations LinkedIn - -
Kahina Van Dyke VP of Business & Corporate Development LinkedIn - - -
Show More

XRP Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

XRPXRP Price Chart US Dollar (XRP/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.13370710 -0.01% -1.45% $7.61 M 56,921,773 $64.30 K DMarket seven day chart
2 $0.03493485 -0.78% 1.12% $1.62 M 46,411,732 $25.64 K Emercoin seven day chart
3 $0.02381505 0.00% -1.65% $1.09 M 45,941,003 $62.00 K Hacken Token seven day chart
4 $0.00130556 0.35% 10.02% $783.34 K 600,000,000 $93.51 K Eden seven day chart
5 $0.00070982 3.35% 0.79% $151.49 K 213,428,034 $2.77 K CoinFi seven day chart
6 $6.77 -0.67% 0.29% $0.00 ? $24.39 K Samurai seven day chart
7 $0.00038295 -0.82% -0.96% $0.00 ? $? Instantily seven day chart

XRP Trading Data

XRP Price $0.23894200
XRP Price (BTC) 3,222.51832831
XRP Rank #4
1 Hour
-0.19%
24 Hours
-1.11%
7 Days
-6.23%
Market Cap $10,820,400,000.00
Volume (24h) $2,254,890,000
Circulating Supply 45.28 B
Total Supply 99.99 B
Max Supply 100.00 B
90 Day High / Low $0.31119300 USD / $0.22630600 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.25909800 USD / $0.23369500 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.25616100 USD / $0.24466700 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.24699602 USD / $0.23894200 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.25639316 USD / $0.24461153 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.25272214 USD / $0.24628034 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00644180 USD (-2.55%)
Yesterday's Volume $2,386,283,520 USD
XRP/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00031032 XRP
Started 30 November -0001
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure -
Open Source 1
Proof Type Ripple Protocol Consensus Algorithm
Algorithm Ripple Protocol Consensus Algorithm
Hardware wallet 1

About XRP (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of XRP is at 11 billion dollars.

80 percent of XRP owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via XRP

How secure is the XRP Network?

XRP is secured using the Rip-ple Protocol Consensus Algorithm algorithm, which falls to the Rip-p family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork XRP Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About XRP (Stats)

XRP ranks no 4 in the market. It is the fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

XRP Price Live

Today’s XRP price is $0.23894200 USD, which is down by -1.11% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.19%. XRP’s market cap currently sits at $10,820,400,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #4.

XRP Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -6.23%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.25272214 USD while closing rates were $0.24628034 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.25639316 USD / $0.24461153 USD and the volume were at $2,386,283,520 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.25616100 USD / $0.24466700 USD , for 30 days is $0.25909800 USD / $0.23369500 USD and for 90 days is $0.31119300 USD / $0.22630600 USD

XRP Supply

The market capitalization of XRP is at $10,820,400,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $2,254,890,000.

45.28 B XRP are under circulation, with total supply of 99.99 B and the Maximum supply of 100.00 B

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.