Zcash (ZEC) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Zcash (ZEC) Price
Zcash Latest News
About Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash (ZEC) is an open-source and decentralized strong privacy-focused cryptocurrency which enables selective transparency of transactions. Zcash was launched in 2016 by Zooko Wilcox-O'Hearn,which is based on the Zerocoin protocol. Transactions of zcash can be either transparent or shielded through a zero-knowledge proof called zk-SNARKs, So that's why it's easy to maintain a secure ledger of balances without disclosing the parties or amounts involved. Shielded transactions hide the sender, recipient, and value on the blockchain.
Zcash Stock Price Chart
Zcash Team Members
|Zooko Wilcox||Founder and CEO||-||Medium|
|Daira Hopwood||Engineer & Protocol Designer||-||-||-|
|Paige Peterson||Community Lead||-||-||-|
|Jonathas Carrijo||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Linda Naeun Lee||User Experiance, Researcher||-||-||-||-|
|Zirui Zhang||Asia Community & Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Ryan Taylor.||Web Developer||-||-||-|
|Hugh Khan||Engineering Manager||-||-||-|
|Dana Syracuse||Cryptocurrency and Financial Regulation||-||-||-|
|Marcia Hofmann||Encryption and Internet Civil Rights||-||Medium|
|Brian Klein||Legal Counsel||-||-|
|Chris Hazlitt||Corporate Counsel||-||-||-|
Zcash Price Chart US Dollar (ZEC/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|1||$0.12010540||-7.14%||3.88%||$8.70 M||72,470,511||$161.53 K|
|2||$0.01464882||-3.92%||1.22%||$6.03 M||411,396,607||$234.74 K|
|3||$0.37532627||-1.40%||13.72%||$4.05 M||10,800,000||$2.46 M|
|5||$0.00827787||0.31%||25.74%||$168.49 K||20,354,622||$33.10 K|
Zcash Trading Data
|Zcash Price (BTC)||811,013.60944697|
|Circulating Supply||10.37 M|
|Total Supply||10.37 M|
|Max Supply||21.00 M|
|90 Day High / Low||$95.6 USD / $52.67 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$74.21 USD / $56.89 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$63.23 USD / $56.89 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$59.24 USD / $57.48 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$59.43 USD / $54.96 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$56.99 USD / $58.91 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||-1.92 USD (3.37%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$447,113,632 USD|
|Zcash/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00000123 ZEC|
|Started||29 October 2016|
|Development status||Working product|
|Proof Type||Proof of Work|
About Zcash (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Zcash is at 607 million dollars.
80 percent of Zcash owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Zcash
How secure is the Zcash Network?
Zcash is secured using the Equ-ihash algorithm, which falls to the Equ-i family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Zcash Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Zcash (Stats)
Zcash ranks no 33 in the market. It is the thirty-third largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Zcash Price Live
Today’s Zcash price is $58.55 USD, which is down by -0.38% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly rise by 0.41%. Zcash’s market cap currently sits at $607,412,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #33.
Zcash Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -8.21%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $56.99 USD while closing rates were $58.91 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $59.43 USD / $54.96 USD and the volume were at $447,113,632 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $63.23 USD / $56.89 USD , for 30 days is $74.21 USD / $56.89 USD and for 90 days is $95.6 USD / $52.67 USD
The market capitalization of Zcash is at $607,412,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $410,732,000.
10.37 M Zcash are under circulation, with total supply of 10.37 M and the Maximum supply of 21.00 M