ALP Coin (ALP) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


ALP Coin

ALP Coin (ALP) Price

$0.25997300 USD (-0.01%)
3,505.30907228 BTC
Rank
2587
1H
0.02%
24H
-0.01%
7D
-0.01%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$217,296 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

--

ALP Coin Latest News

ALP Coin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About ALP Coin (ALP)


ALP to USD Calculator
ALP
USD

ALP Coin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

ALP Coin Code Progress

No github data found

ALP CoinALP Coin Price Chart US Dollar (ALP/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00460111 0.33% 0.14% $41.82 M 9,090,077,846 $1.26 M QuarkChain seven day chart
2 $0.21400000 1.77% -3.62% $11.71 M 54,710,245 $400.18 Jewel seven day chart
3 $0.00172087 -0.62% 3.04% $793.70 K 461,219,562 $1.60 K Zebi Token seven day chart
4 $0.00380322 4.23% -1.18% $301.60 K 79,300,570 $170.85 K ROAD seven day chart
5 $0.00538425 -0.60% -0.27% $203.51 K 37,797,335 $80.27 Ellaism seven day chart
6 $0.00085062 0.76% 5.17% $17.22 K 20,242,358 $? Daneel seven day chart
7 $0.00124139 3.78% -3.44% $0.00 ? $5.20 K YFARM Token seven day chart

ALP Coin Trading Data

ALP Coin Price $0.25997300
ALP Coin Price (BTC) 3,505.30907228
ALP Coin Rank #2587
1 Hour
0.02%
24 Hours
-0.01%
7 Days
-0.01%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $217,296
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 100.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.26413100 USD / $0.25479900 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.26038000 USD / $0.25997100 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.26003100 USD / $0.25997100 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.26010135 USD / $0.25981274 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.26013848 USD / $0.25991932 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.25998750 USD / $0.25994295 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00004455 USD (%)
Yesterday's Volume $209,406.39 USD
ALP Coin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00028528 ALP
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About ALP Coin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of ALP Coin is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of ALP Coin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via ALP Coin

How secure is the ALP Coin Network?

ALP Coin is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork ALP Coin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About ALP Coin (Stats)

ALP Coin ranks no 2587 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2587, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

ALP Coin Price Live

Today’s ALP Coin price is $0.25997300 USD, which is down by -0.01% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.02%. ALP Coin’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2587.

ALP Coin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -0.01%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.25998750 USD while closing rates were $0.25994295 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.26013848 USD / $0.25991932 USD and the volume were at $209,406.39 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.26003100 USD / $0.25997100 USD , for 30 days is $0.26038000 USD / $0.25997100 USD and for 90 days is $0.26413100 USD / $0.25479900 USD

ALP Coin Supply

The market capitalization of ALP Coin is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $217,296.

- ALP Coin are under circulation, with total supply of 100.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.