Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Bitcoin Vault

Bitcoin Vault (BTCV) Price

$74.51 USD (-4.39%)
1,007,443.53460399 BTC
Rank
2339
1H
-0.11%
24H
-4.39%
7D
-24.43%

Market Cap

$ USD

Volume (24h)

$17,442,700 USD

Circulating Supply

--

Max Supply

--

Bitcoin Vault Latest News

Bitcoin Vault Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Bitcoin Vault (BTCV)


BTCV to USD Calculator
BTCV
USD

Bitcoin Vault Stock Price Chart

Bitcoin Vault Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Kadri Pusat City Developer - - - -

Bitcoin Vault Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

Bitcoin VaultBitcoin Vault Price Chart US Dollar (BTCV/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00116537 -2.54% -0.68% $2.75 M 2,357,982,917 $61.60 K Cardstack seven day chart
2 $0.00013998 0.02% 29.55% $109.78 K 784,234,341 $2.55 K Catex Token seven day chart
3 $0.00270428 0.13% 2.45% $54.86 K 20,285,537 $? GuccioneCoin seven day chart
4 $0.00000070 -0.40% -98.48% $35.78 K 51,200,000,000 $7.09 CyberFM seven day chart
5 $0.00002704 0.13% 2.45% $26.55 K 981,594,790 $21.09 RPICoin seven day chart
7 $143.23 0.11% 3.27% $0.00 ? $? Bitfinex Bitcoin Dominance Perps seven day chart

Bitcoin Vault Trading Data

Bitcoin Vault Price $74.51
Bitcoin Vault Price (BTC) 1,007,443.53460399
Bitcoin Vault Rank #2339
1 Hour
-0.11%
24 Hours
-4.39%
7 Days
-24.43%
Market Cap $
Volume (24h) $17,442,700
Circulating Supply -
Total Supply 21.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $481.09 USD / $70.31 USD
30 Day High / Low $118.24 USD / $70.31 USD
7 Day High / Low $98.74 USD / $78.34 USD
24 Hour High / Low $80.72 USD / $74.51 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $83.13 USD / $80.26 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $82.72 USD / $80.73 USD
Yesterday's Change 2 USD (-2.41%)
Yesterday's Volume $14,345,280 USD
Bitcoin Vault/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00000099 BTCV
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Unknown
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work
Algorithm SHA256
Hardware wallet -

About Bitcoin Vault (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Bitcoin Vault is at 0 dollars.

80 percent of Bitcoin Vault owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Bitcoin Vault

How secure is the Bitcoin Vault Network?

Bitcoin Vault is secured using the SHA-256 algorithm, which falls to the SHA-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Bitcoin Vault Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Bitcoin Vault (Stats)

Bitcoin Vault ranks no 2339 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2339, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Bitcoin Vault Price Live

Today’s Bitcoin Vault price is $74.51 USD, which is down by -4.39% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.11%. Bitcoin Vault’s market cap currently sits at $ USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2339.

Bitcoin Vault Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -24.43%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $82.72 USD while closing rates were $80.73 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $83.13 USD / $80.26 USD and the volume were at $14,345,280 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $98.74 USD / $78.34 USD , for 30 days is $118.24 USD / $70.31 USD and for 90 days is $481.09 USD / $70.31 USD

Bitcoin Vault Supply

The market capitalization of Bitcoin Vault is at $ and its volume for 24 hours is $17,442,700.

- Bitcoin Vault are under circulation, with total supply of 21.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.