Nano (NANO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Nano

Nano (NANO) Price

$0.74430100 USD (2.36%)
10,231.54633195 BTC
Rank
89
1H
-0.74%
24H
2.36%
7D
-13.53%

Market Cap

$99,176,900.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$3,560,260 USD

Circulating Supply

133,248,000 NANO

Max Supply

133,248,000 NANO

Nano Latest News

Nano Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Nano (NANO)

(NANO), some time ago known as RaiBlocks, is a low-inertness, elite digital currency that is based upon a square cross section information structure to take into account boundless versatility and zero exchange expenses. The Nano convention can keep running on low-control equipment, making it commonsense for ordinary use. Nano is additionally one of the primary Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) based digital forms of money. It accomplishes agreement by means of an equalization weighted vote on clashing exchanges to take into consideration faster, progressively deterministic exchanges while as yet keeping up a solid, decentralized framework without the requirement for high-control mining equipment as each record every ha an individual blockchain to take out access issues and the wasteful aspects of a worldwide information structure.


NANO to USD Calculator
NANO
USD

Nano Stock Price Chart

Nano Team Members

Name Position LinkedIn Twitter GitHub Medium
Colin LeMahieu Creator & Lead Developer LinkedIn - -
Russel Waters Developer - Github -
Roy Keene Lead Developer - - - -
Mica Busch Developer - - -
Devin Alexander Torres Developer - - -
Austin Ramsdale Community Management and Support - - -
Troy Retzer Community & Public Relations - - -
George Coxon Operations & Partnerships LinkedIn - - -
Josh Kleiman Legal Advisor - - - Medium
Brian Pugh Developer LinkedIn - - -
Show More

Nano Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

NanoNano Price Chart US Dollar (NANO/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.09649364 0.11% 0.87% $868.44 M 8,999,999,999 $16.85 M NEM seven day chart
2 $0.30540957 0.28% 34.19% $27.49 M 90,014,374 $17.42 K BTU Protocol seven day chart
3 $8.71 0.08% -8.71% $3.00 M 344,553 $415.65 K OctoFi seven day chart
4 $28.63 -5.13% -11.57% $1.40 M 48,733 $411.87 K Xfinance seven day chart
5 $14.12 0.68% -1.62% $0.00 ? $27.15 K TRXDOWN seven day chart
6 $0.00244735 -0.46% 2.47% $0.00 ? $19.78 K ITEN seven day chart
7 $0.00124569 0.76% 5.17% $0.00 ? $? XTRD seven day chart

Nano Trading Data

Nano Price $0.74430100
Nano Price (BTC) 10,231.54633195
Nano Rank #89
1 Hour
-0.74%
24 Hours
2.36%
7 Days
-13.53%
Market Cap $99,176,900.00
Volume (24h) $3,560,260
Circulating Supply 133.25 M
Total Supply 133.25 M
Max Supply 133.25 M
90 Day High / Low $1.35 USD / $0.71781200 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.90813500 USD / $0.71829500 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.85521900 USD / $0.74065500 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.75558442 USD / $0.72537428 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.77646673 USD / $0.71912193 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.77261662 USD / $0.73629093 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.03632569 USD (-4.7%)
Yesterday's Volume $3,700,716.25 USD
Nano/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00009774 NANO
Started 06 March 2017
Whitepaper Download
Development status Working product
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Delegated Proof of Stake
Algorithm DPoS
Hardware wallet 1

About Nano (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Nano is at 99 million dollars.

80 percent of Nano owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Nano

How secure is the Nano Network?

Nano is secured using the DPo-S algorithm, which falls to the DPo-S family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Nano Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Nano (Stats)

Nano ranks no 89 in the market. It is the eighty-ninth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Nano Price Live

Today’s Nano price is $0.74430100 USD, which is up by 2.36% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -0.74%. Nano’s market cap currently sits at $99,176,900.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #89.

Nano Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -13.53%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.77261662 USD while closing rates were $0.73629093 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.77646673 USD / $0.71912193 USD and the volume were at $3,700,716.25 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.85521900 USD / $0.74065500 USD , for 30 days is $0.90813500 USD / $0.71829500 USD and for 90 days is $1.35 USD / $0.71781200 USD

Nano Supply

The market capitalization of Nano is at $99,176,900.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $3,560,260.

133.25 M Nano are under circulation, with total supply of 133.25 M and the Maximum supply of 133.25 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.