ShareToken (SHR) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


ShareToken

ShareToken (SHR) Price

$0.01865730 USD (2.53%)
250.44969340 BTC
Rank
157
1H
0.3%
24H
2.53%
7D
-11.31%

Market Cap

$39,386,400.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$6,527,500 USD

Circulating Supply

2,111,040,000 SHR

Max Supply

--

ShareToken Latest News

ShareToken Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About ShareToken (SHR)


SHR to USD Calculator
SHR
USD

ShareToken Stock Price Chart

No team data found

ShareToken Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

ShareTokenShareToken Price Chart US Dollar (SHR/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.18634526 -0.01% 1.88% $48.67 M 261,181,770 $379.43 K AXEL seven day chart
2 $0.11804074 -0.38% -9.91% $3.79 M 32,148,833 $476.07 K DistX seven day chart
3 $0.11473589 -2.14% -5.00% $0.00 ? $202.34 K Stobox Token seven day chart
4 $37.74 -1.23% -0.76% $0.00 ? $64.82 K HEIDI seven day chart
5 $0.00013271 13.67% 15.77% $0.00 ? $14.72 K BlackPearl Token seven day chart
6 $0.00171877 -0.87% 0.23% $0.00 ? $? OOOBTC TOKEN seven day chart
7 $0.18362938 -0.19% 1.76% $0.00 ? $? Gire Token seven day chart

ShareToken Trading Data

ShareToken Price $0.01865730
ShareToken Price (BTC) 250.44969340
ShareToken Rank #157
1 Hour
0.3%
24 Hours
2.53%
7 Days
-11.31%
Market Cap $39,386,400.00
Volume (24h) $6,527,500
Circulating Supply 2.11 B
Total Supply 6.43 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.04816650 USD / $0.01780250 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.02370060 USD / $0.01780270 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.02171930 USD / $0.01780270 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.02255199 USD / $0.01612872 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.01957905 USD / $0.01612872 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.01792555 USD / $0.01946183 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (8.57%)
Yesterday's Volume $3,548,569.50 USD
ShareToken/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00399282 SHR
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status Prototype / MVP
Org. Structure Centralized > Flat
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Stake
Algorithm None
Hardware wallet -

About ShareToken (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of ShareToken is at 39 million dollars.

80 percent of ShareToken owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via ShareToken

How secure is the ShareToken Network?

ShareToken is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork ShareToken Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About ShareToken (Stats)

ShareToken ranks no 157 in the market. It is the one hundred fifty-seventh largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

ShareToken Price Live

Today’s ShareToken price is $0.01865730 USD, which is up by 2.53% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.3%. ShareToken’s market cap currently sits at $39,386,400.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #157.

ShareToken Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -11.31%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01792555 USD while closing rates were $0.01946183 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01957905 USD / $0.01612872 USD and the volume were at $3,548,569.50 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.02171930 USD / $0.01780270 USD , for 30 days is $0.02370060 USD / $0.01780270 USD and for 90 days is $0.04816650 USD / $0.01780250 USD

ShareToken Supply

The market capitalization of ShareToken is at $39,386,400.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $6,527,500.

2.11 B ShareToken are under circulation, with total supply of 6.43 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.