Divi (DIVI) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Divi

Divi (DIVI) Price

$0.03835130 USD (18.23%)
518.37078948 BTC
Rank
104
1H
1.37%
24H
18.23%
7D
16.24%

Market Cap

$75,672,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$450,478 USD

Circulating Supply

1,973,130,000 DIVI

Max Supply

--

Divi Latest News

Divi Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Divi (DIVI)

Divi is an ERC20 token that is used as a payment currency.


DIVI to USD Calculator
DIVI
USD

Divi Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Divi Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

DiviDivi Price Chart US Dollar (DIVI/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $38.86 0.09% -1.56% $168.27 M 4,330,437 $122.29 K STPAY seven day chart
2 $0.00017989 0.40% 2.07% $124.47 K 691,906,124 $35.95 K DAV Coin seven day chart
3 $0.00012909 0.76% 5.17% $66.50 K 515,110,690 $? Seal Network seven day chart
4 $0.15611103 0.00% -0.55% $0.00 ? $110.63 K Bitcoin God seven day chart
5 $0.37837708 1.73% -10.29% $0.00 ? $6.64 K Meter Governance mapped by Meter.io seven day chart
6 $0.00006758 0.09% -0.12% $0.00 ? $? Moving Cloud Coin seven day chart
7 $0 0.00% 0.00% $0.00 ? $? xCrypt Token seven day chart

Divi Trading Data

Divi Price $0.03835130
Divi Price (BTC) 518.37078948
Divi Rank #104
1 Hour
1.37%
24 Hours
18.23%
7 Days
16.24%
Market Cap $75,672,000.00
Volume (24h) $450,478
Circulating Supply 1.97 B
Total Supply 1.97 B
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.07737320 USD / $0.03188460 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.04339120 USD / $0.03188460 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.03457620 USD / $0.03188460 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.03835130 USD / $0.03123271 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.03404451 USD / $0.03051227 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.03378486 USD / $0.03198908 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00179578 USD (-5.32%)
Yesterday's Volume $331,780.84 USD
Divi/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00192912 DIVI
Started 30 November -0001
Whitepaper Download
Development status On-going development
Org. Structure Centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Stake
Algorithm POS 3.0
Hardware wallet -

About Divi (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Divi is at 76 million dollars.

80 percent of Divi owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Divi

How secure is the Divi Network?

Divi is secured using the POS- 3.0 algorithm, which falls to the POS- family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Divi Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Divi (Stats)

Divi ranks no 104 in the market. It is the one hundred fourth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Divi Price Live

Today’s Divi price is $0.03835130 USD, which is up by 18.23% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 1.37%. Divi’s market cap currently sits at $75,672,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #104.

Divi Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 16.24%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.03378486 USD while closing rates were $0.03198908 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.03404451 USD / $0.03051227 USD and the volume were at $331,780.84 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.03457620 USD / $0.03188460 USD , for 30 days is $0.04339120 USD / $0.03188460 USD and for 90 days is $0.07737320 USD / $0.03188460 USD

Divi Supply

The market capitalization of Divi is at $75,672,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $450,478.

1.97 B Divi are under circulation, with total supply of 1.97 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.