ProximaX (XPX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
ProximaX (XPX) Price
ProximaX Latest News
About ProximaX (XPX)
The ProximaX (XPX) convention plans to offer DApp designers cost-productive blame tolerant, multilayer, P2P cloud administrations including, however not restricted to, blockchain-controlled P2P stockpiling and transfer speed. A blame tolerant framework is intended to guarantee a framework remains completely useful notwithstanding when part of it is 'down' or inaccessible. ProximaX will construct a P2P distributed storage design with adaptation to internal failure and an appropriated database by evacuating the focal substance and interfacing every one of the servers (or hubs) in a work setup. Disappointment of any single segment of the work will have negligible impact upon the general execution of the framework. ProximaX convention will guarantee classification and trustworthiness of the information going through a bunch of hubs. The utilization of appropriated databases (DHT) guarantees consistency and uprightness all through the system.
ProximaX Stock Price Chart
ProximaX Team Members
|Alvin Reyes||CTO & Co-Founder||-||-||-||-|
|Jemma Xu||Chief Strategy Officer||-||-||-||-|
|Dr K W Lee||Application Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Carlo Cayos||Lead Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Tyrone Villaluna||Senior Developer||-||-||-||-|
|Nicholas Watson||Head of Compliance||-||-||-||-|
|Joe Chai||Solutions Architect||-||-||-||-|
|Sue Ng||Public Relations and Marketing||-||-||-||-|
|James Chew||Project Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Shin Neng Wong||Investments||-||-||-||-|
|Marvin Wenceslao||Business Analyst||-||-||-||-|
|Patrick Hamers||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Prasanth Chaudhury||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Jake Lim||Business Development||-||-||-||-|
|Neljoy Calub||QA analyst||-||-||-||-|
|Divine Grace Adriano||Technical Writer||-||-||-||-|
ProximaX Price Chart US Dollar (XPX/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
|5||$7.6||-6.54%||11.20%||$53.47 K||7,032||$54.90 K|
ProximaX Trading Data
|ProximaX Price (BTC)||20.50602751|
|Circulating Supply||6.10 B|
|Total Supply||9.00 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.00155666 USD / $0.00088653 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.00155666 USD / $0.00103330 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.00154759 USD / $0.00136788 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.00149232 USD / $0.00137392 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.00147799 USD / $0.00137392 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.00144611 USD / $0.00144978 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||-0 USD (0.25390520%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$214,040 USD|
|ProximaX/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.04876615 XPX|
|Started||08 August 2018|
|Development status||On-going development|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About ProximaX (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of ProximaX is at 9 million dollars.
80 percent of ProximaX owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via ProximaX
How secure is the ProximaX Network?
ProximaX is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork ProximaX Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About ProximaX (Stats)
ProximaX ranks no 516 in the market. It is the five hundred sixteenth largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
ProximaX Price Live
Today’s ProximaX price is $0.00149232 USD, which is up by 4.86% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -4.22%. ProximaX’s market cap currently sits at $9,099,370.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #516.
ProximaX Prices History
There is an downfall in the weekly values by -6.57%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00144611 USD while closing rates were $0.00144978 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00147799 USD / $0.00137392 USD and the volume were at $214,040 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00154759 USD / $0.00136788 USD , for 30 days is $0.00155666 USD / $0.00103330 USD and for 90 days is $0.00155666 USD / $0.00088653 USD
The market capitalization of ProximaX is at $9,099,370.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $213,228.
6.10 B ProximaX are under circulation, with total supply of 9.00 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00