Revain (REV) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap
Revain (REV) Price
Revain Latest News
About Revain (REV)
Revain (R) is a blockchain-based input stage like Yelp. Clients are boosted by organizations to leave open criticism on Revain's record. There is a notoriety framework where clients are boosted to audit each other to figure out who procures RVN tokens. RVN can be swapped for R tokens, which would then be able to be exchanged on trades.
Revain Stock Price Chart
Revain Team Members
|Alexey Abramov||Head of Development||-||-||-|
|Katya Katana||Product Designer||-||-|
|Roman Ochnev||Marketing Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Michael Ambukadze||Front End Developer||-||-||Github||-|
|Elena Orsik||Public Relations Manager||-||-||-|
|Bogdan Savin||Strategic Development Manager||-||-||-|
|Max Von Luttichau||Community Manager||-||-||-|
|Shi Qun||Community Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Tatiana Muntyanu||Account Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Alyona Kazakova||Digital Manager||-||-||-||-|
|Fedir Yuriev||Digital Manager||-||-||-||-|
Revain Price Chart US Dollar (REV/USD)
|#||Name||Price||% 1h||% 24h||MarketCap||Circulating Supply||Volume||7d|
Revain Trading Data
|Revain Price (BTC)||138.93329839|
|Circulating Supply||11.48 B|
|Total Supply||12.48 B|
|90 Day High / Low||$0.01091350 USD / $0.01045150 USD|
|30 Day High / Low||$0.01061160 USD / $0.01045150 USD|
|7 Day High / Low||$0.01061160 USD / $0.01058360 USD|
|24 Hour High / Low||$0.01064875 USD / $0.01054370 USD|
|Yesterday's High / Low||$0.01062273 USD / $0.01054373 USD|
|Yesterday's Open / Close||$0.01060377 USD / $0.01059321 USD|
|Yesterday's Change||0.00001056 USD (%)|
|Yesterday's Volume||$402,994.25 USD|
|Revain/Bitcoin Ratio||1 BTC = 0.00719770 REV|
|Started||30 November -0001|
|Development status||Alpha version|
|Proof Type||Not mineable|
About Revain (Facts)
A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.
The current market cap of Revain is at 122 million dollars.
80 percent of Revain owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.
A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Revain
How secure is the Revain Network?
Revain is secured using the Non-e algorithm, which falls to the Non-e family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Revain Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.
About Revain (Stats)
Revain ranks no 77 in the market. It is the seventy-seventh largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.
Revain Price Live
Today’s Revain price is $0.01060200 USD, which is down by -0.18% over the last 24 hours.
There has been an hourly dip by -0.08%. Revain’s market cap currently sits at $121,757,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #77.
Revain Prices History
There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 0.02%
Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01060377 USD while closing rates were $0.01059321 USD
The high/low price for yesterday was $0.01062273 USD / $0.01054373 USD and the volume were at $402,994.25 USD
The high and low price for 7 days is $0.01061160 USD / $0.01058360 USD , for 30 days is $0.01061160 USD / $0.01045150 USD and for 90 days is $0.01091350 USD / $0.01045150 USD
The market capitalization of Revain is at $121,757,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $430,821.
11.48 B Revain are under circulation, with total supply of 12.48 B and the Maximum supply of 0.00