Aave (AAVE) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Aave

Aave (AAVE) Price

$30.93 USD (10.01%)
417,684.18266264 BTC
Rank
41
1H
0.82%
24H
10.01%
7D
-26.03%

Market Cap

$346,893,000.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$80,699,000 USD

Circulating Supply

11,216,400 AAVE

Max Supply

16,000,000 AAVE

Aave Latest News

Aave Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Aave (AAVE)


AAVE to USD Calculator
AAVE
USD

Aave Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Aave Code Progress

No github data found

AaveAave Price Chart US Dollar (AAVE/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $1.54 0.66% 8.00% $51.70 M 33,485,395 $12.49 M Kava.io seven day chart
2 $1.81 -0.48% 0.41% $100.94 M 55,686,329 $1.16 M Cryptonex seven day chart
3 $0.00614866 2.15% -15.39% $11.46 M 1,864,409,167 $3.30 M Proton seven day chart
4 $0.12550844 -3.05% -7.27% $693.55 K 5,525,925 $13.00 K CloakCoin seven day chart
5 $0.02430963 -0.56% 134.91% $51.30 K 2,110,317 $61.35 Anoncoin seven day chart
6 $0.00029544 -0.29% -0.65% $26.59 K 90,000,000 $2.20 K ELTCOIN seven day chart
7 $0.00027011 -0.56% 0.49% $0.00 ? $? BlazerCoin seven day chart

Aave Trading Data

Aave Price $30.93
Aave Price (BTC) 417,684.18266264
Aave Rank #41
1 Hour
0.82%
24 Hours
10.01%
7 Days
-26.03%
Market Cap $346,893,000.00
Volume (24h) $80,699,000
Circulating Supply 11.22 M
Total Supply 16.00 M
Max Supply 16.00 M
90 Day High / Low $40.63 USD / $0.31533700 USD
30 Day High / Low $40.63 USD / $0.39944000 USD
7 Day High / Low $40.63 USD / $30.13 USD
24 Hour High / Low $32.9 USD / $27.79 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $33.15 USD / $28.24 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $32.45 USD / $28.69 USD
Yesterday's Change 3.76 USD (-11.58%)
Yesterday's Volume $63,950,480 USD
Aave/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00000239 AAVE
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm -
Hardware wallet -

About Aave (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Aave is at 347 million dollars.

80 percent of Aave owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Aave

How secure is the Aave Network?

Aave is secured using the - algorithm, which falls to the - family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Aave Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Aave (Stats)

Aave ranks no 41 in the market. It is the forty-first largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Aave Price Live

Today’s Aave price is $30.93 USD, which is up by 10.01% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.82%. Aave’s market cap currently sits at $346,893,000.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #41.

Aave Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -26.03%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $32.45 USD while closing rates were $28.69 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $33.15 USD / $28.24 USD and the volume were at $63,950,480 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $40.63 USD / $30.13 USD , for 30 days is $40.63 USD / $0.39944000 USD and for 90 days is $40.63 USD / $0.31533700 USD

Aave Supply

The market capitalization of Aave is at $346,893,000.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $80,699,000.

11.22 M Aave are under circulation, with total supply of 16.00 M and the Maximum supply of 16.00 M

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.