X-Coin (XCO) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


X-Coin

X-Coin (XCO) Price

$0.00121599 USD (-0.22%)
16.42923347 BTC
Rank
2144
1H
0.01%
24H
-0.22%
7D
4.99%

Market Cap

$15,060.10 USD

Volume (24h)

-

Circulating Supply

12,385,000 XCO

Max Supply

--

X-Coin Latest News

X-Coin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About X-Coin (XCO)


XCO to USD Calculator
XCO
USD

X-Coin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

X-Coin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

X-CoinX-Coin Price Chart US Dollar (XCO/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.00009054 6,361.37% 6,369.37% $12.80 M 141,426,520,610 $? PeepCoin seven day chart
2 $0.07818560 0.50% -1.06% $2.43 M 31,021,150 $56.31 K Auctus seven day chart
3 $0.00291913 5.08% 17.18% $1.27 M 433,657,273 $5.84 K Electronic Energy Coin seven day chart
4 $0.00633720 2.02% 1.90% $443.60 K 70,000,000 $11.52 K Patientory seven day chart
5 $0.03414590 -2.69% -9.99% $0.00 ? $284.84 K Starname seven day chart
6 $10.3 0.83% 7.26% $0.00 ? $88.75 K XRPDOWN seven day chart
7 $0.00001482 0.12% -2.21% $0.00 ? $? Cybercoin seven day chart

X-Coin Trading Data

X-Coin Price $0.00121599
X-Coin Price (BTC) 16.42923347
X-Coin Rank #2144
1 Hour
0.01%
24 Hours
-0.22%
7 Days
4.99%
Market Cap $15,060.10
Volume (24h)
Circulating Supply 12.39 M
Total Supply 12.39 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.00120987 USD / $0.00081263 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.00120987 USD / $0.00084236 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.00120987 USD / $0.00116311 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.00122653 USD / $0.00116825 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.00124527 USD / $0.00116392 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.00122888 USD / $0.00119296 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.00003592 USD (-2.92%)
Yesterday's Volume $0.00000087 USD
X-Coin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.06086711 XCO
Started 06 March 2015
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure Decentralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
Algorithm SHA256
Hardware wallet -

About X-Coin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of X-Coin is at 15 thousand dollars.

80 percent of X-Coin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via X-Coin

How secure is the X-Coin Network?

X-Coin is secured using the SHA-256 algorithm, which falls to the SHA-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork X-Coin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About X-Coin (Stats)

X-Coin ranks no 2144 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 2144, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

X-Coin Price Live

Today’s X-Coin price is $0.00121599 USD, which is down by -0.22% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly rise by 0.01%. X-Coin’s market cap currently sits at $15,060.10 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #2144.

X-Coin Prices History

There is an upsurge in the weekly values by 4.99%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.00122888 USD while closing rates were $0.00119296 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.00124527 USD / $0.00116392 USD and the volume were at $0.00000087 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.00120987 USD / $0.00116311 USD , for 30 days is $0.00120987 USD / $0.00084236 USD and for 90 days is $0.00120987 USD / $0.00081263 USD

X-Coin Supply

The market capitalization of X-Coin is at $15,060.10 and its volume for 24 hours is .

12.39 M X-Coin are under circulation, with total supply of 12.39 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.