TransferCoin (TX) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


TransferCoin

TransferCoin (TX) Price

$0.01001410 USD (-10.95%)
135.36756645 BTC
Rank
1859
1H
-90.43%
24H
-10.95%
7D
-36.21%

Market Cap

$83,081.40 USD

Volume (24h)

$332.14 USD

Circulating Supply

8,296,430 TX

Max Supply

--

TransferCoin Latest News

TransferCoin Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About TransferCoin (TX)

TransferCoin (TX) is a cryptographic money planned as a P2P mode of trade. It's protection centered, with stealth delivers and masternodes to verify the system.


TX to USD Calculator
TX
USD

TransferCoin Stock Price Chart

No team data found

TransferCoin Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

TransferCoinTransferCoin Price Chart US Dollar (TX/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $0.49373582 2.93% -0.23% $1.16 M 2,356,240 $218.69 K Isiklar Coin seven day chart
2 $0.01735149 0.46% -3.96% $151.63 K 8,738,504 $14.80 K Swap seven day chart
3 $0.00135326 -0.05% -9.25% $22.47 K 16,606,250 $2.07 BLOC.MONEY seven day chart
4 $0.70586521 -1.19% 18.05% $0.00 ? $463.65 K Stafi seven day chart
5 $2.25 -0.08% -8.97% $0.00 ? $190.58 K 3x Long Litecoin Token seven day chart
6 $3.05 0.33% 13.51% $0.00 ? $153.16 K 3x Short EOS Token seven day chart
7 $8.61 0.63% -6.52% $0.00 ? $139.96 K XRPUP seven day chart

TransferCoin Trading Data

TransferCoin Price $0.01001410
TransferCoin Price (BTC) 135.36756645
TransferCoin Rank #1859
1 Hour
-90.43%
24 Hours
-10.95%
7 Days
-36.21%
Market Cap $83,081.40
Volume (24h) $332.14
Circulating Supply 8.30 M
Total Supply 8.30 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $0.05864070 USD / $0.01362680 USD
30 Day High / Low $0.05864070 USD / $0.01889080 USD
7 Day High / Low $0.03448480 USD / $0.01889080 USD
24 Hour High / Low $0.10631347 USD / $0.00755665 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $0.10631347 USD / $0.01176849 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $0.01308979 USD / $0.10241074 USD
Yesterday's Change USD (682.37%)
Yesterday's Volume $323.64 USD
TransferCoin/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00738729 TX
Started 21 August 2015
Whitepaper -
Development status -
Org. Structure Semi-centralized
Open Source 1
Proof Type Proof of Work & Proof of Stake
Algorithm X11
Hardware wallet -

About TransferCoin (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of TransferCoin is at 83 thousand dollars.

80 percent of TransferCoin owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via TransferCoin

How secure is the TransferCoin Network?

TransferCoin is secured using the X11- algorithm, which falls to the X11- family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork TransferCoin Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About TransferCoin (Stats)

TransferCoin ranks no 1859 in the market. It is the
You have called the function ToOrdinal with this value: 1859, but it is not in the permitted range, from 0 to 999, inclusive.
largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

TransferCoin Price Live

Today’s TransferCoin price is $0.01001410 USD, which is down by -10.95% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -90.43%. TransferCoin’s market cap currently sits at $83,081.40 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #1859.

TransferCoin Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -36.21%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $0.01308979 USD while closing rates were $0.10241074 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $0.10631347 USD / $0.01176849 USD and the volume were at $323.64 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $0.03448480 USD / $0.01889080 USD , for 30 days is $0.05864070 USD / $0.01889080 USD and for 90 days is $0.05864070 USD / $0.01362680 USD

TransferCoin Supply

The market capitalization of TransferCoin is at $83,081.40 and its volume for 24 hours is $332.14.

8.30 M TransferCoin are under circulation, with total supply of 8.30 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.