Band Protocol (BAND) Price in USD with Live Chart & Market Cap


Band Protocol

Band Protocol (BAND) Price

$4.3 USD (-3.2%)
57,988.24949915 BTC
Rank
92
1H
-2.19%
24H
-3.2%
7D
-27.3%

Market Cap

$88,090,500.00 USD

Volume (24h)

$89,498,500 USD

Circulating Supply

20,494,000 BAND

Max Supply

--

Band Protocol Latest News

Band Protocol Widget Tool Addon

Customize this widget
Copy Code

About Band Protocol (BAND)


BAND to USD Calculator
BAND
USD

Band Protocol Stock Price Chart

No team data found

Band Protocol Code Progress

GitHub Contributors: N/A
GitHub Stars: N/A
GitHub Repository: Link
Code Frequency: Link

Band ProtocolBand Protocol Price Chart US Dollar (BAND/USD)


# Name Price % 1h % 24h MarketCap Circulating Supply Volume 7d
1 $9.89 1.64% 10.39% $30.65 M 3,099,738 $5.08 M xDai seven day chart
2 $0.00813300 0.98% -0.88% $5.76 M 708,633,582 $644.25 K CoinEx Token seven day chart
3 $0.19969644 -0.68% -1.09% $1.60 M 7,993,335 $? Iconic Token seven day chart
4 $0.01524463 -0.79% -0.44% $2.77 K 181,919 $? Wild Beast Block seven day chart
5 $0.27458847 -5.80% -12.18% $0.00 ? $50.06 M WEMIX seven day chart
6 $2.89 -2.21% 0.63% $0.00 ? $861.19 K UNIUP seven day chart
7 $0.24355900 -3.33% -2.96% $0.00 ? $1.04 K Compound Augur seven day chart

Band Protocol Trading Data

Band Protocol Price $4.3
Band Protocol Price (BTC) 57,988.24949915
Band Protocol Rank #92
1 Hour
-2.19%
24 Hours
-3.2%
7 Days
-27.3%
Market Cap $88,090,500.00
Volume (24h) $89,498,500
Circulating Supply 20.49 M
Total Supply 100.00 M
Max Supply 0.00
90 Day High / Low $15.85 USD / $3.97 USD
30 Day High / Low $7.06 USD / $4.32 USD
7 Day High / Low $5.95 USD / $4.32 USD
24 Hour High / Low $5.17 USD / $4.15 USD
Yesterday's High / Low $5.17 USD / $4.65 USD
Yesterday's Open / Close $4.9 USD / $4.65 USD
Yesterday's Change 0.25709772 USD (-5.24%)
Yesterday's Volume $69,654,840 USD
Band Protocol/Bitcoin Ratio 1 BTC = 0.00001724 BAND
Started
Whitepaper Download
Development status -
Org. Structure -
Open Source -
Proof Type -
Algorithm ERC20
Hardware wallet -

About Band Protocol (Facts)

A huge leap of global blockchain market is expected within the next 25 years.

The current market cap of Band Protocol is at 88 million dollars.

80 percent of Band Protocol owners bought their coins, the other 20 percent were mined.

A 6 billion dollar daily transaction is accounted via Band Protocol

How secure is the Band Protocol Network?

Band Protocol is secured using the ERC-20 algorithm, which falls to the ERC-2 family of hashing algorithms, and is also used by its fork Band Protocol Cash (BCH), along with several other cryptocurrencies.

About Band Protocol (Stats)

Band Protocol ranks no 92 in the market. It is the ninety-second largest cryptocurrency platform by market capitalization.

Band Protocol Price Live

Today’s Band Protocol price is $4.3 USD, which is down by -3.2% over the last 24 hours.

There has been an hourly dip by -2.19%. Band Protocol’s market cap currently sits at $88,090,500.00 USD, holding up for a market cap rank at #92.

Band Protocol Prices History

There is an downfall in the weekly values by -27.3%

Yesterday’s opening price reports to be $4.9 USD while closing rates were $4.65 USD

The high/low price for yesterday was $5.17 USD / $4.65 USD and the volume were at $69,654,840 USD

The high and low price for 7 days is $5.95 USD / $4.32 USD , for 30 days is $7.06 USD / $4.32 USD and for 90 days is $15.85 USD / $3.97 USD

Band Protocol Supply

The market capitalization of Band Protocol is at $88,090,500.00 and its volume for 24 hours is $89,498,500.

20.49 M Band Protocol are under circulation, with total supply of 100.00 M and the Maximum supply of 0.00

* All Date/Time are in UTC time.